aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Fuck this noise. I'm off to Disneyland to rape anything in a blue dress.

I've chosen to vent my rage towards the people that cause it. I've got to say results aren't what I hoped for. It's just not the same as ranting complete pish for umpteen paragraphs whilst staring down the bottom of a pint glass.

Guest Gladstone

My window wipers stopped working yesterday. In the rain.

Have you ever tried driving with no window wipers in the rain? Couldn't see a fucking thing. So I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

Skeleton thin twee-fashionistas who are currently sporting black thick-rimmed spectacle frames with no lenses in them. Not as a visual aid, but simply to be wearing something on their face. I guess they feel disappointed that they were blessed with 20/20 vision and don't get the pleasure of wearing glasses. I don't know why they didn't just come to me. I'd happily paintball them in the eyes, Byker Grove style, until their vision was beyond repair.

Fashion is stupid. Everyone should wear fucking binbags, because they clearly can't be trusted to not look like a fuckrug.

Skeleton thin twee-fashionistas who are currently sporting black thick-rimmed spectacle frames with no lenses in them. Not as a visual aid, but simply to be wearing something on their face. I guess they feel disappointed that they were blessed with 20/20 vision and don't get the pleasure of wearing glasses. I don't know why they didn't just come to me. I'd happily paintball them in the eyes, Byker Grove style, until their vision was beyond repair.

Fashion is stupid. Everyone should wear fucking binbags, because they clearly can't be trusted to not look like a fuckrug.

This is a good rant. It's like Charlie Brooker if he crashed a van into toxic waste like the gloopy guy in RoboCop.

fuckrug! you must spread ect

This guy.

YouTube - ‪The sound of Crotchets, Quavers and Semiquavers‬‎ (and his other videos)

What the fuck? Stop talking, yeah? I actually know him a bit, I was playing drums at the church in Banchory as a favour for a friend anf he turned up with a 6 string bass guitar and started doing some ridiculous tapping technique on it for a straightforward, 4 chord christian rock number. He's a total flid and it worries me that he teaches music professionally.

This guy.

YouTube - ‪The sound of Crotchets, Quavers and Semiquavers‬‎ (and his other videos)

What the fuck? Stop talking, yeah? I actually know him a bit, I was playing drums at the church in Banchory as a favour for a friend anf he turned up with a 6 string bass guitar and started doing some ridiculous tapping technique on it for a straightforward, 4 chord christian rock number. He's a total flid and it worries me that he teaches music professionally.

Me too man, me too!

Also...

what the hell?

Cutting the last bit of tomato. I'm fucking shit at it.

Right on. I hated this. Then I figured out cutting a slice from each side, one at time, solves his problem a little. The middle is a little more rigid.

Either that, or just buy cherry tomatoes, and cut them in half and that's your lot. Or buy BEEF tomatoes and get 300 slices from one piece.

Tomatoes are ace.

Cats. Or to be more specific the cat that has taken to shitting in my garden. It has only decided to start doing so once we got our act together and planted some flowers, after which one of the flower beds became the place to shit. Oh, and one solitary pile of shit hidden in the midst of the lawn that I stood in yesterday. The fact I have a 3 year old son who likes to play on the grass is building on my inclination to boot its arse over the fence should I catch it in the act. Some sort of spray stuff has been applied to fence tops etc and situation will be monitored. Some sort of Stewie from Family Guy invented laser zapping device would be cool.

Im blaming the local Hitler lookalike cat that is often seen lurking on the fence.

Some sort of Stewie from Family Guy invented laser zapping device would be cool.

Get one of these -

STV Mega Sonic Scatter-cat Gun - STV632 - Animal Repellents - STV - DIY and Tools from DIYTools.co.uk - Your First Stop For All Things DIY !

Sonic repellent gun with laser sights. Pull trigger halfway, get the laser dot right on the little fuckers head, and fire a blast of ultrasonic wave that most people can't hear but drives cat mad. They soon learn not to come near. I got a motion sensor version and it seems to have worked.