aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The crappers in Total in Altens are a fucking nightmare, the door / walls start about a foot off the floor and barely reach head height. No privacy in those mu'fuckers at all. Inevitably every time I went for a shit someone would come into the cubicle next to me, unaware that anyone was "next door" and start doing loud quacky farts into the porcelain. Cue feet-shuffling / throat clearing to alert them to my presence. This usually let to painful sounding grunts while they tried to hold in the tolly that was already partway out until I left. Stopping the wheels once they are in motion isn't easy.

Awful crappers. Even people coming in for a piss could hear every sound. I like my cubicles completely cut off from the rest of the room. It makes me very uncomfortable knowing that people can hear me taking a shit.

The ones at my current job are ace, completely seperate rooms, with 4 actual plastered walls and a thick heavy door that reaches all the way to the top and the bottom. Great shitting, though I am contemplating taking in my own toilet roll because the stuff they provide here is like wiping your arse with a sheet of A4.

Well, sorry if I've upset anyone.

You can't make a remark, then when people call you on it, go into a sarcastic huff/sulk. People will call you "The Incredible Sulk" and that is not a nickname becoming of a gentleman as handsome as yourself.

Well, sorry if I've upset anyone.

I meant for bands starting out. Existing bands with MySpaces still get plenty of hits. It's pretty obvious what I was getting at.

You can't make a remark, then when people call you on it, go into a sarcastic huff/sulk. People will call you "The Incredible Sulk" and that is not a nickname becoming of a gentleman as handsome as yourself.

That's the exact tactic I've used as long as I could speak. I hope you're serious about me being handsome, if you're joking, it'll crush me.

Dude, you're getting desperate.

I can't recall ever not being totally desperate in any aspect of my life.

Pet hate (for a change); The weather getting gradually colder, meaning less beautiful women on the street in tank tops/short skirts, etc etc.

No, I didn't say that at all. I just suggested that it's more fruitful to use newer things. Maybe I should talk about what happens when I shit, we could be besties.

Ha, well Ill set aside your cutting wee jibe there. Devastating as it is for me, Ive long realised that I have little in common with folks such as yourself.

If you had just come in with a comment along the lines of I think Bandcamp is better than My Space because. followed up with an accompanying blog is also beneficial because then folk would think nothing of it. Instead you wade in with a stupid definitive statement about new bands only being worth their salt if they have these things. Its absolutely founded in nothing but your own opinion unless you give some sort of context or evidence to back it up.

Ha, well Ill set aside your cutting wee jibe there. Devastating as it is for me, Ive long realised that I have little in common with folks such as yourself.

If you had just come in with a comment along the lines of I think Bandcamp is better than My Space because. followed up with an accompanying blog is also beneficial because then folk would think nothing of it. Instead you wade in with a stupid definitive statement about new bands only being worth their salt if they have these things. Its absolutely founded in nothing but your own opinion unless you give some sort of context or evidence to back it up.

1251828129-i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird.jpg

I can't recall ever not being totally desperate in any aspect of my life.

Pet hate (for a change); The weather getting gradually colder, meaning less beautiful women on the street in tank tops/short skirts, etc etc.

Ah, but this also means less swaggering neds showing off their scrawny chicken-dippers and Sunny-D fed bodies and making me want to puke. Clouds, silver linings and all that. Quite literally since the clouds are the issue here.

And it's not possible that I was joking about the 'worth their salt' thing?

OH WELL

A bit of overheating going on, over an opinion about bands flocking to bandcamp. I took the 'worth their salt' part to mostly mean 'bands that care about the quality of their output available for streaming', since Myspace sounds mince, and Bandcamp has unparallelled playback quality for a streaming website. Maybe that's not how it was intended, but I saw it that way. Now that can't be unseen.

And it's not possible that I was joking about the 'worth their salt' thing?

OH WELL

You clearly weren't though. Maybe you mistyped, or used the wrong phrase, but you can't cover it up as a joke. Just accept that you said something stupid instead of going on about it constantly, mate.