aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I've probably said it before, but this one really bugs me - fussy eaters. This also extends to people who refuse to try new foodstuff, or people that insist Chicken Tikka Masala is 'too spicy', or the folk who ask for a plain Big Mac.

Kinda annoys me as well, but it's them that's missing out by not broadening their horizons so fuck them for the snivelling sods they are. Alternatively, starve them for a day or two and that should sort them out. Let's see you turn your nose up at it now, you spoilt cunt.

:D

• Upvote 1

Kinda annoys me as well, but it's them that's missing out by not broadening their horizons so fuck them for the snivelling sods they are. Alternatively, starve them for a day or two and that should sort them out. Let's see you turn your nose up at it now, you spoilt cunt.

:D

Enjoyable rant. Would read again.

Christ, "studenty" is an insult to students, but that doesn't even cover it. I can't figure out which has been the more painful; the few times in the past where I've had to sit by helplessly and witness family various family members dying or having to endure that entire quiz.

The quiz was a laugh but it's the way the people act i hated. Very few people didn't use their iphone or whatever to get answers. As Hatevemt mentioned to me once, i would love to do a pub quiz in tunnels. No texting, no internet, just a a good ol' fashioned pub quiz.

I used to enjoy the Triple Kirks' pup quiz when I was still at uni! Don't think it would be quite the same now though.

This was also when not everyone had an iPhone or a Blackberry to sneak the answers!!

My pet hate today is the weekend going too quickly! :(

Guest Bob Knob

Also, when the media refer to troops in Afghanistan as boys and girls i.e, "Let's bring our girls and boys home". They're not girls and boys, they're men and women. Adults who made a choice.

:swearing:

I finally experienced the pub quiz at Triple Kirks tonight. Horrific.

The Bobbins quiz circa 2002 was much much worse. The fat ginger twot who ran it spent at least 2/3rds of the time shouting 'banter' to his mates at the other end of the bar and telling us how drunk he was in liquid the night before. He also used to swear and insult people a lot, to the point where it was not only unfunny but really offensive and quite uncomfortable.

People who are vague on Facebook for the purpose of instigating conversation and attention. Like when someone will say "Two days to go! woooop" or some shite. It just triggers curiosity, and you just have to know what is happening in two days. Then you've given them the attention they wanted. Suckered.

People who are vague on Facebook for the purpose of instigating conversation and attention. Like when someone will say "Two days to go! woooop" or some shite. It just triggers curiosity, and you just have to know what is happening in two days. Then you've given them the attention they wanted. Suckered.

well, you know what to do there.....just come out with something along the lines of,

' yeah, but you know you can never REALLY get rid of herpes, so the end of the medication doesnt necessarily mean the end of the disease.....'

or something better, that was most shit but you get the idea :up:

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

Your pet hate should be with yourself then. Sucker!