aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I do that.

Nick "best minute ever!"

john "just got laid?"

Ahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhaha.

Hah.

• Upvote 2

Not a pet hate, just a 'pure shiter' but there is no thread for that.

Blue Beauty, the touring staple of many bands, today has slipped into a fuel injection related coma, it will be hooked up to life support over night to diagnose exact problems. If these problems total too many great british pounds to repair, then it will be sent to the great metal graveyard in the skies.

100,000 touring miles completed without a single mechanical problem, yes it got a flat battery from time to time, new windows and tyres have been needed. But one cruel act may end its life.

My thoughts are with its family at this time, Focus, Fiesta and Mondeo.

• Upvote 1

not a pet hate, just a 'pure shiter' but there is no thread for that.

Blue beauty, the touring staple of many bands, today has slipped into a fuel injection related coma, it will be hooked up to life support over night to diagnose exact problems. If these problems total too many great british pounds to repair, then it will be sent to the great metal graveyard in the skies.

100,000 touring miles completed without a single mechanical problem, yes it got a flat battery from time to time, new windows and tyres have been needed. But one cruel act may end its life.

My thoughts are with its family at this time, focus, fiesta and mondeo.

it's not her time yet

Fucking Facebook event invitations. I don't mind being invited to every gig / clubnight in the northern hemisphere, at least then I can just glance down the list and I know what's going on over the nex month. However I get so many invitations through Facebook I just ignore most of them, I don't have time to sit and go "accept", "decline", "accept" etc. What does gall me though is that even though you are still sitting as "Awaiting Reply" because you've ignored it, the promoter can still mass-send an email message to all guests of this event. Thus you get spammed to fuck with emails about gigs that you have no intention of going to, or that you have already agreed to go to.

A glance at my inbox from the last month:

World Atlas (NYC) + JJ Bull + Flora Cook & Tommy Tungsten

26 July at 23:24

This is on SUNDAY!!!!

"Fans of orchestral pop, meet your new favorite band." - NYC The Deli Magazin...

Endor + Jakil + The Shakedown Project

14 July at 14:38

2 days to go!!!

Reminder that this is on Friday Hopefully see you all there.. Doors 7.30pm -...

Endor + Jakil + The Shakedown Project

12 July at 19:08

FRIDAY!!!!!

This awesome night is on FRIDAY at TUNNELS, East Green Aberdeen. ENDOR JAKIL...

TUFF CLUB presents STEVEN MILNE & DJ CHRISTY KEENAN

03 July at 13:45

TUFF CLUB guestlist spots

Hi all, We have a limited amount of free guestlist spots for tonight, anyone...

POLAR BEAR CLUB NIGHT feat SKIBUNNY (live)

02 July at 01:19

TONIGHT!!! (Fri) Free guestlist anyone?

This is tonight 11pm - 3am at Tunnels, East Green/Carneigies Brae Aberdeen (...

Presenting a toxic evening of Acceptable in the 90's....

01 July at 13:20

Acceptable in the 90's

Greetings Rave Children of the 90's .... Hope that you can come join us at tu...

The Deportees + Three Knots + JJ Bull & The Dinosaurs

24 June at 17:28

SATURDAY!

This one is on Saturday at Tunnels 7.30pm doors 14+ show 4 advance from O...

Delete

Young States plus Be Like Pablo & guests

24 June at 17:26

TOMORROW!!!!

This one is tomorrow (Fri) at Tunnels Doors 7.30pm 14+ show 5 on the doo...

Be A Familiar + Boycotts + Farewell Singapore

17 June at 19:57

FINAL CALL FOR THIS ONE....

Last reminder for this brilliant show on Saturday at Tunnels Doors 7.30pm F...

No offence to any of these bands, but this is annoying.

My own fucking stupidity. I bought 4 tickets for the upcoming WWE Smackdown show in September. The tickets aren't here yet so I thought I'd check the status of it. I booked them by phone, I didn't write down the booking reference, and I can't remember which company I booked them through. Also I've moved house since I ordered them and I cant remember which address I gave them. I've trawled through all my credit and debit card transactions trying to find the transaction, and I can't find it. Basically, I have no idea who I bought the tickets from, or how to contact them.

People that are on the phone, the line goes dead for whatever reason and they just sit there going "Hello...hello...hello...hellooooo...hello?...hello" in different fucking tones of voice, for 2 fucking minutes. The line's dead fuck-nut. Hang up and phone them back if its that important.

And once again...idle fucking chit chat. Fuck off with your mundane, banal shit cunt lugs.