aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The bus this morning was just a terrible experience entirely.

No matter how bad an experience you have, no matter what awful things you may share on this site, I will always find the name Teabags synonimous with piercing ones cock with a safety pin, this rendering any other "terrible experiences" null and void.

No matter how bad an experience you have, no matter what awful things you may share on this site, I will always find the name Teabags synonimous with piercing ones cock with a safety pin, this rendering any other "terrible experiences" null and void.
I didn't pierce it. I just put it up my japper.

Guest idol_wild

When large groups of people decide to all walk side-by-side at a really slow pace, thus taking up HALF THE WIDTH OF THE BON ACCORD CENTRE!

The only way I could possibly react was:

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME!? CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE, YOU BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE CUNTSTICKS!"

Idiots.

When large groups of people decide to all walk side-by-side at a really slow pace, thus taking up HALF THE WIDTH OF THE BON ACCORD CENTRE!

The only way I could possibly react was:

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME!? CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE, YOU BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE CUNTSTICKS!"

Idiots.

I get annoyed with slow walkers too, equally people who walk slow get annoyed with me cause I speed along..but i find it hard to dawdle along

Guest treader.

I walk fast, because then I get to the place I want to go quicker and then I'm not walking to somewhere...I'm there.

I fucking despise people who amble, or worse, who move to where you want to walk as you go there. It can only be accidental as they don't know you're behind them, but the amount of times you walk to their left to get by and they amble that way, then you go right and they judder back the way.

FUCKING DICKS.

Vista, normally I'm a bit of a fan but not when it interferes with my downloads.

I left a 350mb download on while I went away to the gym thinking, "It'll be done when I get back"...

Come back two fucking hours later and it had stopped at 10% because Vista had just decided it would.

Mother-Fuck.

My laptop used to be really bad for that. I would leave it online downloading stuff while I went to work, and it would always "Automatically check for updates". Then once it had downloaded the updates it would come up saying "your computer needs to reboot to install these updates. Your computer will reboot in 5.00 minutes". Of course if you're there you have 5 minutes to press cancel, but if you're out at work you can't. So you come home expecting to have loads of new stuff, and it's just sitting there whirring away looking smug as fuck with it's new updates, while none of your download software is even open. ANNOYING. AS. FUCK.

My laptop updates NOTHING without my express say-so anymore.

My laptop used to be really bad for that. I would leave it online downloading stuff while I went to work, and it would always "Automatically check for updates". Then once it had downloaded the updates it would come up saying "your computer needs to reboot to install these updates. Your computer will reboot in 5.00 minutes". Of course if you're there you have 5 minutes to press cancel, but if you're out at work you can't. So you come home expecting to have loads of new stuff, and it's just sitting there whirring away looking smug as fuck with it's new updates, while none of your download software is even open. ANNOYING. AS. FUCK.
That was a right cunt at work.

Obviously being a game dev im in games alot. And when it comes up with that prompt it doesn't task switch to show. So there you are, ploughing away in game, then all of a sudden BOOM, it starts shutting down.

Fucking vista.

That was a right cunt at work.

Obviously being a game dev im in games alot. And when it comes up with that prompt it doesn't task switch to show. So there you are, ploughing away in game, then all of a sudden BOOM, it starts shutting down.

Fucking vista.

i take it you've managed to keep your job then?

Speaking on pens. . . What I really hate is when I turn up to an exam and I'm surrounded by people who bring 10 pens to each exam. 10 pens?! Are they expecting some fucking pen-troll to come and steal them all?!

:swearing:

There is always the danger the pens could be biro-degradable. Best to have a few spare.