aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Hold out and get NHL 13. It'll prob cost a little more obviously but you'd get up to date lines/rosters, more gameplay features etc and they wont cut off the online servers after a year. Yep, the cunts only let you play online for 2 years.

If you're on xbox live. I'll kick your ass. Unless youg et good. Then you can join our EASHL team, the Aberdeen Tatooligans (which I spelt wrong, LOL).

good call. Will do. I was really impressed with it. I don't play that much but i'll check the xbox live stuff out. I've got an account and play Fifa sometimes but end up getting too annoyed at folk who leave the game half way through.

Is skate II the best of the 3? I only have number one, and itching for a new skateboarding game.
Id say it is purely because of the game world. In Skate 3, it's split up so you can't just skate form one side of the map to the other like you could in 1 and 2, there's 3 seperate "districts". There's some cool stuff like dark-slides, underflips etc in Skate 3 but Skate 2 was probably my favourite.

I really want to play GTA2 now. It was ace when you just blew a whole bunch of shit up. The police would give up and send in the SWAT folks. Then in come the army tanks. Chaos. The missions were boring, but putting on the all weapons cheat and blasting everyone to shit was a right laugh.

I really want to play GTA2 now. It was ace when you just blew a whole bunch of shit up. The police would give up and send in the SWAT folks. Then in come the army tanks. Chaos. The missions were boring, but putting on the all weapons cheat and blasting everyone to shit was a right laugh.

Get it for free here - http://allmyapps.com/apps/gta-2-game

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Played the Sleeping Dogs demo last night, and it is fucking fun. Really good, intuitive - and increduibly violent - combat. Apparently there is a wee issue with camera angles - particularly in the driving parts - but I might pick it up all the same. Has anyone played the full game yet? There's no driving in the demo, so I haven't tried that. Also, is it a proper sandbox game? (i.e. can you go about doing whatever you want a la GTA, Assassin's Creed). It seemed like it might restrict you in the demo.

Arkham City. Fucking about doing side missions now. This fucking New Game shit you unlock when you complete it - do you have to collect all the riddler shit again in it?!

xx

No it's just a harder version, when you pick up the bat suit you have all the extra weapons. The Harlequinn DLC story is fun, you get to play as Robin as well as Batman again you still have all the weapons.

I completed the Story Mode in Arkham City but I got pissed off trying to do all the side mission because all the baddies regenerate every time you leave an area and I kept getting killed. Fuck you Rock Star. Once I complete the game I don't want to still have to kill baddies. Especially when I've already killed them twice.

I completed the Story Mode in Arkham City but I got pissed off trying to do all the side mission because all the baddies regenerate every time you leave an area and I kept getting killed. Fuck you Rock Star. Once I complete the game I don't want to still have to kill baddies. Especially when I've already killed them twice.

You don't Kill anyone. You kick their asses. That's why they regenerate, I assume.

xx