aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

I'm currently battling some big fuck off ants on borderlands. Well excited for the new one coming out. Proper madness.

I did playthrough 1, then got bored and didn't get round to completing it the second time for uber guns. Number 2 should be incredible, going by the trailers.

I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2. Said I would never again get sucked into a MMO. I lied.

• 2 weeks later...
Playing skyrim again but this time on my new super fancy HD telly. What a difference. Anyone who says there isn't that much difference between HD and Standard Defintion needs their heads examined!

The first game I ever played in HD was Fallout 3 on a 19" TV about 4 years ago. Even on a tiny TV the difference was huge. Have you bought the DLC? Any good? I haven't played Skyrim since finishing it in January but may consider picking up Dawnguard. Hearthfire looks crap.

I am currently playing Rock Band Blitz when I have some time. Very like the DS/PSP rock bands but with the powerups. A but strange to get used to as to acheive the highest score that does not necessarily mean hitting every note/phrase but have managed to 5* every song in the main game and most of the DLC I have played so far and and gold star on quite a few too. Still mean to revisit Dark Souls.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving BF3 again. Seems like all the ridiculously good players have disappeared or are on servers running the additional map packs so the vanilla servers are playable again. Dice have put a few official ones online too making it easier to find ones running standard rules.

Armoured Kill should be out today as well which might have to be purchased. Bigger maps and more vehicles.