aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Resident Evil 6 - underwhelmed thus far. I'm a relative newbie to the XBox though and it's taking a me bit of time to get used to the controller, so that may be spoiling my enjoyment of the game a bit.

Too many cut scenes early on as well. Hopefully the game will flow a bit more freely after the initial mission.

Resident Evil 6 - underwhelmed thus far. I'm a relative newbie to the XBox though and it's taking a me bit of time to get used to the controller, so that may be spoiling my enjoyment of the game a bit.

Too many cut scenes early on as well. Hopefully the game will flow a bit more freely after the initial mission.

I didn't like the fact that you had to play before you got to hear "RESIDENT EVILLLLL".

I'm enjoying it. I used to hate spending fucking hours on puzzles on the old ones. And I didn't like the fact you could only do multiplayer online on the last one. The splitscreen is shit, but at least I can play it with someone in the same room as me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got NHL13. Haven't played a hockey game since NHL 2k7, and haven't played an EA Sports one in even longer. The new skating system is pretty tough. It's not just a matter of holding down a direction and skating there as if you're running. You don't really have absolute control, pretty much like if you were actually ice skating, especially at speed. It's pretty fun though, but will take time to master. Probably won't take it online for a while, or I'll get my arse handed to me by american children swearing at me and telling me that I SUCK.

It looks pretty spectacular though. It's hard to believe it's the same company that made FIFA, as it makes FIFA look so clunky and aged. Everything from the presentation, to the physical contact engine which is pretty incredible.

I'm shit at fights. I can't land a single punch. It's shit getting my head kicked in every time

Just got NHL13. Haven't played a hockey game since NHL 2k7, and haven't played an EA Sports one in even longer. The new skating system is pretty tough. It's not just a matter of holding down a direction and skating there as if you're running. You don't really have absolute control, pretty much like if you were actually ice skating, especially at speed. It's pretty fun though, but will take time to master. Probably won't take it online for a while, or I'll get my arse handed to me by american children swearing at me and telling me that I SUCK.

It looks pretty spectacular though. It's hard to believe it's the same company that made FIFA, as it makes FIFA look so clunky and aged. Everything from the presentation, to the physical contact engine which is pretty incredible.

I'm shit at fights. I can't land a single punch. It's shit getting my head kicked in every time

I'll give you a game some time. Also, me and some friends are trying to get players for a League team. Which means we're all on the same team, locked to a single position.

NHL 12 was fuck loads easier. Also, the goalies are now super human when it comes to stopping cross-crease one timers. So you have to be better at deking/shooting.

Yeah, it's pretty solid. I'm skating at full pelt that just sort of slamming into the boards. Keep forgetting to stop and pivot. Goalies are bastards. I have scored one goal in 4 games so far. I'm ace at smashing the AI to the ice though. Once I'm not shit, I'm game for playing in defence in the league team.

Yeah, it's pretty solid. I'm skating at full pelt that just sort of slamming into the boards. Keep forgetting to stop and pivot. Goalies are bastards. I have scored one goal in 4 games so far. I'm ace at smashing the AI to the ice though. Once I'm not shit, I'm game for playing in defence in the league team.
Your player on your team though has to rank up and gain XP so they can get good. When they start out, they're fucking pish and slow and cant take a hit worth a fuck. Its pretty bloody frustrating.