aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Anybody heard this?

BREAKING: Sportswriter Keith Jackson:"Rangers are closer to liquidation. I understand there's been a drastic turn for worse over last three days. They've simply run out of money and have no way of paying March wages. This is the blackest of days, the day everyone has been dreading.

"I believe Ally McCoist has been told 11 players are to be cut so the club can keep going. Without a takeover I can't see anything else but liquidation."

I don't like Dave Jones. I don't like anyone unless they can truthfully answer "Yes" to the question "Are you Mick McCarthy?". Dave Jones would be lying if he said yes, so he's blacklisted.

Fergie should get the Glazers to sell United and buy Rangers. It would be great for everyone, except the Glazers.

Wednesday have appointed Dave Jones. Good move.

Looks like the only way Rangers are going to avoid liquidation is another takeover. THE BLUE KNIGHTS arrive to save the day? I can't wait to see what players get booted out of Ibrox.

I can't wait to see what cockamamie dramatic scheme the fans come up with to 'save' the club.

Bucket collection at Rangers?????

I'm still squirming with embarrassment at getting cunted out the prestigious FA Trophy last Saturday by a team two leagues below and we were at fucking home. Bang goes a nice May day out at Wembley!

I well love Chelsea this season. If Newcastle beat Soonlun 16-0 tomorrow, they'll go 5th. That would be wonderful, and totally doable.

Dalglish reckons Liverpool were the better side today. They weren't though. The better side scores the most goals. You don't win games by missing penalties and hitting the post. Infact, Liverpool only mustered up 4 shots on target. Liverpool weren't the better team. Van Persie was the better team.

bloody season is spiralling downhill fast, third straight defeat in the league away at bogie team Forest Green Rovers this afternoon and that was after taking a 75th minute lead, fucking football!

Forest Green Rovers have a fantastic away kit.