aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Bob Knob

What was the name of that game show similar to Games Master in the early 90's where people stuck each other at the latest games in a tournament. I don't think it lasted that long but I remember the series 1 winner won an arcade machine, money and tons of other shit. It wasn't Games Master.

Neo Geo was all the rage.

I remember the show you mean but not the name. I loved the first series of it. It was a Mortal Kombat arcade machine. The game had just (maybe was about to) come out then.

If I remember right that wasn't even the best prize there was a mystery thing he could have gone for but he didn't risk all the cool stuff he'd already one.

edit - I wanted to remember the name too now so I googled a bit and found it.

It was called Games World

I remember the show you mean but not the name. I loved the first series of it. It was a Mortal Kombat arcade machine. The game had just (maybe was about to) come out then.

If I remember right that wasn't even the best prize there was a mystery thing he could have gone for but he didn't risk all the cool stuff he'd already one.

edit - I wanted to remember the name too now so I googled a bit and found it.

It was called Games World

Christ, is that Bob Mills hosting? Whatever happened to him?

Bad Influence was my favourite as a young 'un

Check out that 90s vibe!

I know it *says* if you freeze mince to use it within a month. But if defrost and cook mince thats been in my freezer since January, will I die?

Same question, but for chicken.

Same question, but for pork chops.

Nah, get fucking stuck in. Just make sure it's properly defrosted before you cook - and properly cooked before you eat. It won't be the worlds best quality mind, but it's not too bad.

That 'maximum one month' guideline is only there because some stupid cunt will have eaten some meat that was older than he was and snuffed it, so they threw an arbitrary guideline on there as a premature "I told you so".

xx

I know it *says* if you freeze mince to use it within a month. But if defrost and cook mince thats been in my freezer since January, will I die?

thats a load of horseshit, i have eaten stuff thats been frozen for over a year and its been fine.

as long as it hasnt been partially defrosted and refrozen, but you can judge that by the colour of it. if it looks good, dig in!

Nah, defrost it, smell it, eat it (or not)

Does anyone know where I can find a person to fix holes in walls?

It's more than a pollyfilla job.

It's not too difficult to do.

Cut the area back a bit and put a new area of plasterboard on and fill round the edges.

Any decent plasterer should do this pretty quickly if you are not confident at doing it yourself.

It's not too difficult to do.

Cut the area back a bit and put a new area of plasterboard on and fill round the edges.

Any decent plasterer should do this pretty quickly if you are not confident at doing it yourself.

Cheers. Aye I was thinking this didn't know anyone though. Turns out I do know someone.