aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Gladstone
Yeah, I got it and resent the picture of my cock. Well, part of it, phones DON'T HAVE WIDE-ANGLE LENSES YET, DO THEY? Yeah?

Nice cock.

Although I had to look up www.o2.co.uk/m to fucking look at it.

Iphones are shit.

Guest Gladstone

For fucksake. Normal SMS isn't working now. What the fuck is going on??

EDIT: What will happen if I click the "reset settings" button in the data settings on my iphone?

Guest Gladstone
The problem is that you are on fucking O2, shower of incompetent imbeciles.

It's a work phone, so I get zero choice in the matter. I will try to get a different network when it gets renewed towards the end of this year because I basically have no signal at home on o2, which is a bit pointless.

In the meantime however, how the fuck do I sort the MMS?? SMS is working again after I changed the data settings back to what they were before. Weirdly I did send a text when the new settings were on as well so I've no idea if that had anything to do with it. It just stopped working, I changed the settings back and then it worked.

It's a work phone, so I get zero choice in the matter. I will try to get a different network when it gets renewed towards the end of this year because I basically have no signal at home on o2, which is a bit pointless.

In the meantime however, how the fuck do I sort the MMS?? SMS is working again after I changed the data settings back to what they were before. Weirdly I did send a text when the new settings were on as well so I've no idea if that had anything to do with it. It just stopped working, I changed the settings back and then it worked.

This may sounds stupidly obvious, but have you tried phoning O2 customer services?

Guest Gladstone
This may sounds stupidly obvious, but have you tried phoning O2 customer services?

No I haven't. Thing is, it's a work phone, so I've never had anything to do with o2 before. It was just handed to me when I started nearly 2 years ago.

I have contacted my IT department but I'm guessing it's way down the priorities because MMS isn't exactly necessary for my job! It's just fucking annoying getting a text message that says I have been sent a multimedia message from x phone number, to view it go on this website etc when MMS used to work absolutely perfectly before. It's more often than not a stupid picture one of my mates is sending me and never anything important, but I just would like it to work!!

I'm not sure if I'm really allowed to speak direct to o2 about this account or not!

No I haven't. Thing is, it's a work phone, so I've never had anything to do with o2 before. It was just handed to me when I started nearly 2 years ago.

I have contacted my IT department but I'm guessing it's way down the priorities because MMS isn't exactly necessary for my job! It's just fucking annoying getting a text message that says I have been sent a multimedia message from x phone number, to view it go on this website etc when MMS used to work absolutely perfectly before. It's more often than not a stupid picture one of my mates is sending me and never anything important, but I just would like it to work!!

I'm not sure if I'm really allowed to speak direct to o2 about this account or not!

Text MMS to 1010.

It should go and retrieve the settings for you.

Guest Gladstone
Text MMS to 1010.

It should go and retrieve the settings for you.

Nice one, that appears to have worked. I wasn't going to do that because it didn't seem to be for "business" customers which I thought I was, but it has worked!

:up:

Yeah, I got it and resent the picture of my cock. Well, part of it, phones DON'T HAVE WIDE-ANGLE LENSES YET, DO THEY? Yeah?

I would also resent that kind of action.

Going back to burgers, the best burger I have tasted in a long time was Kangaroo burgers from Meats Of The World at the international market.

So: Where can I buy Kangaroo, ostrich and crocodile meat in Aberdeen?

I had some ostrich burgers, venison burgers and wild boar sausages at the weekend from the deli bit in Dobbies (garden centre at the end of the Lang Stracht, in case you don't know it). Can't help you with kangaroo or crocodile though.

Where's the best place to sell instruments and stuff locally?

I've had a few things up on Gumtree recently but haven't had any bites. Don't really want to resort to eBay, too much of a pain in the cunt posting big things like guitars, and scope for buyers being dicks, things getting damaged in transit etc.

There's a pawnbroker up George Street which always has instruments in the window.

It seems somewhat 'independent' so I'd imagine you'd get more from there than Cash Converters etc but I don't know that for a fact.