aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yeah, I'm talking about going out for a burger. I've experimented making my own at home with varying results. I've tried the scream burgers, they're pretty okay I guess.

I've been told Bar/Kitchen 99 does pretty awesome burgers? I'm looking for places that probably make their own patties rather than just grill frozen stuff.

Yeah, I'm talking about going out for a burger. I've experimented making my own at home with varying results. I've tried the scream burgers, they're pretty okay I guess.

I've been told Bar/Kitchen 99 does pretty awesome burgers? I'm looking for places that probably make their own patties rather than just grill frozen stuff.

I had a pretty awesome burger at Cafe 52 on the green once upon a time - would recommend trying there.

doing burgers at home is best

chilli and cheddar infused angus burger, grilled for 15 mins with extra cheddar slice melted on top and smothered in reggae reggae sauce. two crispy hash browns on top. then two slices on extra thick smoked bacon with melted mozzarella on top, in a toasted bap.74245_448910014479_564969479_5295729_3417033_n.jpg yum

How much is it to get a pool table in Riley's without being a member?

EDIT: Also, how much is it per hour? I've been told the Boardwalk is cheaper.

Why don't you give them a phone?

01224 591542

That's as much of your research I'm prepared to do for you ;)