aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Are there any dog friendly pubs in the centre of Aberdeen?

I can't think of any, but my sister's coming to town with her ace puppy and is wondering if there's anywhere we could get some food that wouldn't mind the dog.

Moorings is dog friendly until about 8 or 9 (when it gets loud) puppy will get lots of attention, only do toasties for food though, you can bring your own food in though i believe.:up:

What's that place like nowadays? I've not been in in years.

A friend of a friend of a friend who's reputation precedes him just took over as Assistant Manager (Assistant to the regional Manager) so it'll probably be closed within the year.

I hadn't visited the website in ages, and when I did, Kingbass posted all that fucking drivel. I had to re-sign up just to publically display my disapproval. Everyone should. I didn't even put it especially articulately. I just needed to express something. Even to myself.

What a cunt he came across as. What a cunt.

• Upvote 1

What tattoo studio would people recommend in Aberdeen, Draconian, the new place next to Plan 9 or Retro Rebels?

Can of worms.

It depends what your after. I've only seen work from Draconian and Retros, both pretty decent. Go in with your design and ask around for prices and stuff. Richards is really good quality but some people tend to think he's a bit of a dickhead.

A lot of people seem not to like the place next to Plan 9.