aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anthony Hopkins. I just watched The Rite and as i watched this below par exorcism flick, wondered if A H was indeed a "great" actor. For the past, well since Silence of the Lambs and a film with Emma Thompson when he was a butler.Did he put anything significant into film? Anything of note?Is he indeed over-rated? I cant remember watching any role but someone might. Im kinda undecided on this one.

Why does E.C. add an exclamation mark to every single question he asks?!

Seriously, once you start noticing it you won't be able to stop.

I don't know why I do it, but it happens. Okay.

Widening the roads, according to this:

Evening Express - Article - Disruption during works at Aberdeen roundabout

Sadly I couldn't (quickly) find anything official on the council website, but that isn't surprising.

I saw that article from the EE but it doesn't make sense to me. They've put kerbstones against the edge of the road as it was before. So who knows?

I saw that article from the EE but it doesn't make sense to me. They've put kerbstones against the edge of the road as it was before. So who knows?

I assumed a vehicle had came off the road at that point of the roundabout damaging the kerb stones etc and they were repairing it

Guest Gladstone

Why can't I receive or send MMS on my iphone anymore?

When I first got the phone (about a year and a half ago) I had this same problem. If I got sent an MMS I got a notification telling me to go to www.o2.co.uk/m and put in a pin number etc to view the MMS. I was told by someone to update the software through itunes and make sure MMS was enabled. Did that and it worked from then on, no problems.

A couple of weeks ago I started receiving those notifications again and I no longer seem to be able to send MMS.

I've checked and the software is up to date and MMS is enabled in the settings on the phone.

Fit the fuck is gan on?

(It's an iphone 3GS I think - definitely a 3 anyway)

O2 MMS settings on an iPhone are a cunt because they, at their own will, revert to default settings from time-to-time.

If you do a Google search for 'O2 iPhone MMS settings' and make sure they match - change them if they don't (I think there's a page on the O2 website that lists the correct settings) then soft-reset your phone by holding the power button and the home button together until the phone resets itself. That might work.

Guest Gladstone
O2 MMS settings on an iPhone are a cunt because they, at their own will, revert to default settings from time-to-time.

If you do a Google search for 'O2 iPhone MMS settings' and make sure they match - change them if they don't (I think there's a page on the O2 website that lists the correct settings) then soft-reset your phone by holding the power button and the home button together until the phone resets itself. That might work.

Does that not reset a shitload of stuff on my phone though? I'm always scared to do stuff like that...

Guest Gladstone

Doesn't seem to have worked. Adam - go and send me an MMS (preferably not a rude picture, unless it's of your mum...) to see if I still get that notification...

I tried MMS to myself, but it just didn't send.

EDIT: It also says on the o2 website to change to those particular settings if you are a pay monthly customer but not on an iphone tariff. What the fuck does that mean? How would I know if I'm a normal pay monthly customer and not on an iphone tariff?

Doesn't seem to have worked. Adam - go and send me an MMS (preferably not a rude picture, unless it's of your mum...) to see if I still get that notification...

I tried MMS to myself, but it just didn't send.

EDIT: It also says on the o2 website to change to those particular settings if you are a pay monthly customer but not on an iphone tariff. What the fuck does that mean? How would I know if I'm a normal pay monthly customer and not on an iphone tariff?

Done.

Enjoy my cock.