aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yeah I had an Interview there last year about may I think. The guy Chris (i think)who was doing the interview seemed very impressed with me. Handed my CV out the staff to see if they liked it which 3 out 4 of the staff liked it.

we talked about how many employers don't get back to people after interviews, he sympathized with me, told me I pretty much had a 2nd interview. HE said he would DEFINITELY be in touch with me regardless. SHITE didn't hear nothing despite chasing him up by phone and e-mail asking for feedback but I could never get a hold of him. I gave up hope.

I'm still looking for pt job like

I get a latte at work, but thats only because the machine does lattes, espressos or cappuccinos.

You have a machine? We just get tubs of instant rubbish which replaced a big vending machine that made rubbish, but fresh coffee. Apparently this is "fresh coffee making facilities". A tub of Nescafe and some sugar. Great.

Yeah that guy was (by all accounts) a good front of house worker who knew his shit but was awful at the management side of things.

Google for the number and give the place a call, ask for Jacqueline. Explain what happened and ask if there's any chance of a trial shift or something. Odds are she'll ask for a CV. There's an ad on gumtree but IDK where.

xx

• Upvote 1

You have a machine? We just get tubs of instant rubbish which replaced a big vending machine that made rubbish, but fresh coffee. Apparently this is "fresh coffee making facilities". A tub of Nescafe and some sugar. Great.

I'm not in our office any more, I got subcontracted into an Operators office. Its lush.

£1.90 for a Brie and Roasted Veg Panini and a Vat of home made barley soup. Yet the Starbucks charges £2.20 for a latte.

I'm not in our office any more, I got subcontracted into an Operators office. Its lush.

£1.90 for a Brie and Roasted Veg Panini and a Vat of home made barley soup. Yet the Starbucks charges £2.20 for a latte.

Don't buy a Starbucks latte! I'm a "gold member" (me neither) which means I get £1 filter coffee. So then I can boast that I can get Starbucks coffee for a quid. Boosh!

I was always told that if the milk went above a certain temperature, it is burnt and is no longer safe to drink. It also stinks like fuck, and doesn't settle properly so your drinks come out looking like shit.

I do love my hazelnut lattes, but I like a flat white if I'm not after something sweet.

Guest Gladstone

A wee bit of baked tattie just catapulted off my tray and lodged itself in behind my F4 key on my keyboard and I can't get it out. Will it do any harm if I just leave it there?

Also - what does the F4 key actually do?

Guest Gladstone
nah it wont damage anything, but i have no idea what f4 is used for lol.

I pressed it whilst trying to dislodge the bit of tattie and nothing happened. It's probably just there to make up the numbers.