aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Gladstone
Alt+f4 closes your current window.

xx

That's amazing!

I normally have to get up out of my chair and go and close it. Fucking genius.

Hud on - that bit of tattie must have fucked the key because it isn't working. Bastard.

• Upvote 5

Guest Gladstone

Do the ads on Ab-music somehow reflect internet browsing behaviour?

I just noticed (for the first time) an advert on Ab-music regarding cheap calls to Jamaica. I looked up a few potential holidays to Jamaica the other day. Is this somehow linked? I don't think it can be because the most common advert I see is for local singles. I've never looked up a dating website. Honest.

At the moment there's an ad for vacations in America - I've looked that sort of thing up recently too.

Guest Gladstone

Okay - so why the singles adverts!? Does this mean my wife has been using my work laptop when I'm not looking to look up dating websites...? The fucking slut.

Yep. If you've got a tracking number, on the first sign of fuck up just go to the depot and fucking ask for it. Save yourself a lot of fucking hassle.

Yep, got a tracking number. It's not due to arrive until Mon or Tues I imagine. Where abouts is the depot? Yodel are a merging of two old couriers aren't they? HNDL and someone else, I think...

They were on Watchdog last night. Seems they're shite all over the country.

Bear in mind your contract is with the seller and if it's a large company they'll have more clout with the courier than you so feel free to shout at them as well if the delivery fucks up.

Yep, got a tracking number. It's not due to arrive until Mon or Tues I imagine. Where abouts is the depot?
Mine said "Aberdeen Service Centre" I think on the tracking page, and it was in Altens. Luckily my mate gave me a lift or else I'd have no way of getting up there. The guy on the phone (from their call centre somewhere in England going by the accents) told me I couldn't collect it from the Depot without a calling card. Which was bullshit cos when i went down there after a week they just asked for some ID and a tracking number. So do that, save yourself ALOT of hassle. Unless of course they actually deliver it the first time. Which I doubt.

They were on Watchdog last night. Seems they're shite all over the country.

Bear in mind your contract is with the seller and if it's a large company they'll have more clout with the courier than you so feel free to shout at them as well if the delivery fucks up.

It's from a chap on ebay, but ebay are pretty good at protecting buyers incase something happens to the goods in-transit. Hopefully it won't. I've had stuff from Yodel before without any problems.