aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Can I come?

We'll get milner in on it too as he works in bod. He can buy them all and have them waiting for us to pick up.

That could be a shout, actually! Will let you know next time we're heading that way!

xx

EDIT: Just don't tell any of the cool members here, I don't want to be known to associate with you.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't that happen for like 3 hours every afternoon there though?

Seriously though - General Strike..? So just, everyfuckingone (scabs excluded) is striking? Or is it just public sector or what?

xx

Complete General Strike. It's a protest against new labour reforms that have been proposed which will reduce the rights of workers. Almost all public transport has stopped. Lots of schools and unis are closed. A lot of big factories have closed. There was one in September last year too, got a bit mental as there are always wankers who see it as a chance to cause trouble and smash things.

I haven't been outside yet. Last time most bars stayed open but often with the shutters half down so they could close quickly if any angry mobs came past. Independently owned places aren't as likely to close. Mostly bigger businesses that have been affected.

The police haven't started beating people yet, which is good.