aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Ah right, I think you got that in Bad Company as well. I've always liked the whole leveling up process in games. Means even though you're wasting hours and hours of your life you are kind of acheiving something.

The guns in BF3 seem pretty balanced though so I can't see it being game breaking. Some of the upgrades, mainly the whole squad ones, might get a bit annoying though.

So you buy or earn points, and you can redeem stuff, like weapons and upgrades? Wow, whatever next.

Dry your eyes. Get good.

No no no. I don't have a problem with unlocks etc. It's the fact that a new player can buy the game then instantly unlock ALL weapons and upgrades by spunking their live points in the marketplace instead of getting good and earning them.

No no no. I don't have a problem with unlocks etc. It's the fact that a new player can buy the game then instantly unlock ALL weapons and upgrades by spunking their live points in the marketplace instead of getting good and earning them.

The whole unlock system was pointless and shit in BF3 anyway. Why should players that have played longer get an advantage over anyone else? It makes learning to use vehicles especially terrible as any new person trying to use a jet will realise when you have nothing and the other guy has rockets/stealth/fire extinguishers etc.

Really people who have played longer have an advantage anyway in the fact they are practised and know the maps. The new people dont have any of that and they should have worse weapons/vehicles? It seems fair enough that everyone should be able to have any unlocks anyone else has.

Gears/Halo have the weapons systems correct. There are a set bunch of weapons that anyone can use and the only advantage people who play more than others have is skill.

Some nice updates in there.

Unguided tank rounds and RPGs will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.

Bolt action sniper rounds now have a chance to kill at close range if the player is hit in the upper chest.

Love how they have stopped the MAV's being used as lifts and if they hit people now they break down. Thank fuck!

Same goes for the USAS12 Frag. It was fucking stupidly overpowered!

• Upvote 1

Some nice updates in there.

Unguided tank rounds and RPGs will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.

Bolt action sniper rounds now have a chance to kill at close range if the player is hit in the upper chest.

Love how they have stopped the MAV's being used as lifts and if they hit people now they break down. Thank fuck!

Same goes for the USAS12 Frag. It was fucking stupidly overpowered!

The MAV abuse was ridiculous but it was fun to spot some cunt getting a lift in one then wait for them to pop their head out of their lofty sky tower and shoot it off.

Has anyone played Skyrim on the PS3? I got this yesterday (no I don't have a PC, nor an Xbox) and the lag issues documented all over the internet are honestly making me a little bit nervous to continue playing it. Anyone got far enough through this port of the game to experience this?

Has anyone played Skyrim on the PS3? I got this yesterday (no I don't have a PC, nor an Xbox) and the lag issues documented all over the internet are honestly making me a little bit nervous to continue playing it. Anyone got far enough through this port of the game to experience this?

It's been patched so as long as you have an internet connection and download the updates which should be automatic when you start the game it should be fine. It's still not perfect but the screen rate shouldn't drop to an unplayable level.