aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

you can't balance tyres, but sure get the wheel balance checked

do you still have your Ka? 

if you manage to diagnose your vehicle and need parts we have two branches in Ireland: i could set up discount for you for collection

Unit 8, Adelaide Business Park, Falcon Rd, Belfast BT12 6RD

- 9 Prince Regent Road, Castlereagh, Belfast BT5 6QR

if you can't get to these places, alternatively i could courier you the parts from Aberdeen

if you are deciding to get someone to remove your wheels and check the balance of them, consider the current tread depth. will they required changed in a few month or do they have plenty of beef left? if they are not healthy look at getting new tyres. you would be paying to get your wheels removed, tyres fitted and wheels balanced. So you could cut out paying extra diagnosing time trying to find the cause of the problem, by eliminating the cause of the problem.

unfortunately we aren't a stockist of tyres so I couldn't help you there. however go to local business rather than national fast fit centre.

?remember these places have targets to meet and operate upon an irrational level of repairs due to time constraints

if you go in with a suspension knock or a symptom that requires investigation, they will not spend time identifying the problem, they will replace entire suspension components at one area and charge the customer accordingly.

• Upvote 2

Ask your mum to write you a note.

Fuck off.

Why would the Irish passport be out? It's EU so you should be have no problem using it as identification.

It's all good. The website is unclear, but I managed to get through to a nice man named Richard that says my non-UK passport is fine. Hooray for Richard!

I am applying for my provisional driving licence and I need to supply proof of identity. As I am an Irish citizen, my passport is out (I think). I have looked on the DVLA website and tried phone, but can't find anything that makes sense to me. What would I need to send?

Good luck, I hope you make a better job of this driving lark than I have this week ;)

Other than Phones 4 U, does anyone know which networks will buy out your contract?  

I only have 5 months left, but severely fed up of Orange after the merge with EE, I don't think it's the phone itself as it's all up to date but the signal keeps dropping, getting slow speeds and it's bloody pricey.  They used to be good to regular customers, but I'm not given a best plan review and the customer service don't really do much to tailor your package any more.

I'm wanting to make a switch from the iphone too, as the battery life is shite and I think I'd get more out of a Samsung or Nokia.

I recently linked my hotmail account to a Gmail account. I then decided I didn't like gmail so deleted all my accounts with them. Now when receiving emails at my hotmail account some of them end up in this new POP folder, which appears to be a sub-folder of the trash, rather than my inbox. Does anyone know how to revert back to the good ol' days?

Ta

I have a Bose Bluetooth speaker and I want to be able to play music through it and through my computer speakers, is this possible? My computer goes through my separates in the living room and I'd like to have the Bluetooth speaker in another room playing the same music.

If your playing your music on your computer, and your computer has Bluetooth you may be able to do it by pairing the speaker with your computer, but it may not work like that.