aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Has anyone here phoned the SSPCA before? Without going into the whole story, someone I sort of know has chucked their indoor cat out of their flat. She's a wee thing, normally very friendly, but probably terrified right now. It's due to the owner being a dick and seemingly unable to take her to Mrs Murrays despite the fact he's been told time after time by his landlord that the cat can't stay in that flat. Now, this person (a relative-in-law) has caused us shit before for involving them in disputes, so my main query is can I report and abandoned cat knowing the origin without mentioning the owner's name/address specifically, or am I likely to be told there's sod all they can do without details?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please recommend me a park/open space in town that I'm allowed to take (and use) a disposable barbeque in?

Sorry i neg repped trying to hit the quote button!

You should be able to set one up in duthie park i would have thought. You could always go up the very back of the scostown moors, we've done that already this summer, we had no issues. Or obviously the beach if you go down the royal aberdeen side or up to Balmedie. 

Seton Park? I remember there used to always be people with bbqs in there when i lived nearby. Come to think of it, I don't know if it was allowed or not. Either way, don't be one of those grass-burners... put it on a pile of rocks. Adam seems like a nice lad though so i'm sure he's already on top of it.