aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

Lol ' date='that one stole my friends top when we was in the Trinity Center toliets. She left her top in the toliets when we were changing by mistake, the hobo lady went in and stayed there for like 10mins. We checked all the other toliets and it was gone..[/quote']

I was biting my tounge on this one, because it's a little unproper and maybe could be construed as mean spirited but is she getting funnier looking? I'm wondering if she's seriously ill. I'm not trying to get a cheap laugh or anything, I just wonder if anybody knows.

• 2 months later...
how about the guy with the afro who hands out leaflets telling you to phone a number if you want an extra income each month. doesnt ever say what you have to do to get this money though.

That sounds like Minez, it is infact "Kleeneezzee" he promotes, a form of pyramid sales involving domestic cleaning products and dish cloths.

Guest Cowboy Dan
And then there's Geordie Bob shown in centre of picture. He makes a once a day visit to the Moorings in the afternoon' date=' makes a lot of noise whilst drinking a bottle of Becks leaves after singing a couple of 'The Who' tracks.

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/showphoto.php?photo=7572&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Oh yeh, that guy told myself and Phat Tom he was forming a band with Roger Daltrey, John Enstwistle, Pete Townshend and Keith Moon and it was the greatest band in the world. Issues may arise when he calls John and Keith to find out if they can make it to the next band practise...

This thread caused me to guffaw multiple times! Great work apart from the moaning minnies.

The 'crazy' skate twins cause much amusment in my shop. They are always trying to trade in drool covered xboxes, and seem to delight in wasting as much of our time as they can. They have been christened 'Rock and Roll' thanks to their swaying on the spot movements and funky walks. 'Rock' has a horribile habbit of launching projectile drool as well when he is asking questions.

The mullet in solid gold is an absolute legend, and is a great source of quality game related banter, as well as sporting the kind of fashion sense not seen since a 1992 copy of mean machines magazine!

The kebab shop/ Lionol Richie crossover has been observed and to enhance the amusement, the first time I went in, he was singing along with a Lionol Richie cd!!!!

Some which (as far as I noticed) had not been mentioned include Swebb(?) from the al amin Kebab shop on Bridge street. He has been there as long as I can rememeber, and he is always just 'helping out his uncle' until his big chance comes along. He is a top bloke and will often slip in an extra poppadom! He even stops to speak in the street when he see's you.

Also in al amin's is 'the gaffer'. We are not to sure his name, but I think he is the boss. He sports a permo smile, and always used to 'geeev me extraaa!'

Lastly from al amin, now a bouncer in tiget tiger, is 'Raging speedhorn'. He used to work in the kebab shop, and is a dead ringer for one of the speedhorn vocalists.

Also worth an honourable mention is 'Harley'. He is a wee guy in his fifties, who wears a leather waistcoat and a leather cowboy stlye hat. He always has on black shades, and all of his gear is covered in Harley Davidson patches and badges. He frequents my shop, and just picks up random games, comming up to the counter and asks dumb questions, such as (about rollercoaster tycoon) 'Whats this about?'. Much amusement!!

Im ashamed with you guys! Only one person had mentioned accordian dude outside bon accord centre/st nicolas centre!

And what about the fantabulous bus driver with the most classy mullet in aberdeen!

The mullet driver entered my head after the post. He can often be found on the late bus to Dyce on the weekends. His name is Lyndsay, and he takes no shit from anyone. He can often be seen confronting rowdy chavs, and if they don't calm down he actually chucks them off the bus!!!! He is a cult hero!!

Guest Composed
The mullet driver entered my head after the post. He can often be found on the late bus to Dyce on the weekends. His name is Lyndsay' date=' and he takes no shit from anyone. He can often be seen confronting rowdy chavs, and if they don't calm down he actually chucks them off the bus!!!! He is a cult hero!![/quote']

yup true that be lyndsey, he does the late night dyce route on fri n sat has been since at least 2000

Guest tv tanned
Some which (as far as I noticed) had not been mentioned include Swebb(?) from the al amin Kebab shop on Bridge street. He has been there as long as I can rememeber' date=' and he is always just 'helping out his uncle' until his big chance comes along. He is a top bloke and will often slip in an extra poppadom! He even stops to speak in the street when he see's you.

Also in al amin's is 'the gaffer'. We are not to sure his name, but I think he is the boss. He sports a permo smile, and always used to 'geeev me extraaa!'

Lastly from al amin, now a bouncer in tiget tiger, is 'Raging speedhorn'. He used to work in the kebab shop, and is a dead ringer for one of the speedhorn vocalists. [/quote']

Ah, the memories of post-Mudd kebab action...

And then there's Geordie Bob shown in centre of picture. He makes a once a day visit to the Moorings in the afternoon' date=' makes a lot of noise whilst drinking a bottle of Becks leaves after singing a couple of 'The Who' tracks.

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/showphoto.php?photo=7572&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I remember speaking to Bob on the bus early one morning. He said he only ate porridge in the morning and soup at night. In between these times he just went to pubs and drank...

Bob gets quite loud on the 23 bus to Summerhill sometimes,

Dave

also' date=' theres the old man with the massive grey beard, glasses a suit and looks like Grandpa Broon. he just walks around the city all day, and occasionally asks for dsirections to a street that he already knows how to get to. He is usually down the harbour but i have sene him up as faras the Northern Hotel on Great Northern Road.[/quote']

I think I saw him peering out of an attick window of ahouse on the Spital.

That woman on Kings Street, the one who always tries to speak to you.

I got caught by her once, when I first moed here. I think that it's some kid of right of passage. Most poeple I know have been caught by her.

• 2 months later...