aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

God damn it' date=' finally!

An actual Aberdeen celebrity that you'll probably all not know but be shocked [b']over anyway

(Not Birdman)

Michael Sheard's a God met him a few years ago and hada good chat about all things Aebreden and in particular the demise of the CapitalTheater, I have his biography somewhere too... The amount of people he's worked with is incredible.

Cheers

Stuart

haha. I was talking to that dude with all the tartan and skins over his shoulder the other day....well I wasnt, the person i was with was...but it still counts. He's not a bad bloke...quite friendly.

Did any of you get confronted by the "monk" on Union Street. Haven't seen him in a while but always like follows you to the cash machine, waits for you to get money out then asks for it. Grr he really pisses me off...i dont even know if he's really a monk!!

Yea, there's the homeless dude outside the Trinity, well more Boots but yea....a guy in my year interviewed him for a talk in English. He's got a PhD *maybe more than one* and everything! i was like shit! why are you a bum!?

An actual Aberdeen celebrity that you'll probably all not know but be shocked [b']over anyway

(Not Birdman)

he appears to have played an abnormally large number of nazis... strange thing to get typecast as.

Guest Keira
ah!! you are talking about "Crazy Pete". he's a homeless guy that has a curly kind of fro' date=' who runs everywhere(kind of like a moth type run) he rakes in the bins outside burger king(top of union street)[/quote']

best person in the world

oo oo! Old Simon, always sings in karaoke in The Bassment on wednesday. Sits alone with a pint, seems to get drunk very quickly and is always about 2 seconds behind when he's singing.

(sorry if he's already been mentioned, I couldn't be bothered reading more than 4 pages back ^_^ )

id have to say....

Preacher Dude with his musical "god" box outside marks and spencer

The fooked up hobo tramp lady outside Fopp....u know the one with the face

and the guy with no eyes.......who sells big issue outside virgin usually.lol.....My friend said he say him walking bout town and then walked staright into a lampost, that sounds funny to see but if not a little harsh

I think I saw him peering out of an attick window of ahouse on the Spital.

That woman on Kings Street' date=' the one who always tries to speak to you.

I got caught by her once, when I first moed here. I think that it's some kid of right of passage. Most poeple I know have been caught by her.[/quote']if you're talking about the really short one that always wore tons of jackets and was alot fo the time seen with Jerry, the old alccy, well.....she died.

(Not Birdman)

not surprising he didn't have any lines as hitler.

"aye min, ken, fuck 'e jews. neds min, get ti fuck"

id have to say....

Preacher Dude with his musical "god" box outside marks and spencer

I despise that guy, he's so smug. What the fuck gives *him* the right to play religious music, over everyone else. D'you think the council would allow it if it was any other religion?

Guest DustyDeviada

(Not Birdman)

Mr Bronson, class.

the old woman with the childlike face. she's quite short' date=' often gets on the bus at manofield, had a bobbed haircut and the face of a kid but with heaps of wrinkles. it's a little disconcerting to look at because you really can't determine her age.[/quote']

i served her a few months ago... assuming it's the same person of course!

Guest Bailz
That guy is a legend! i used to see him all the time while waiting for the bus home from school' date=' and in the summer he wears a very very short pair of AFC shorts which leave unsettlingly little to the imagination.[/quote']

Is that the guy who wears sandles and has one red sock and white sock?

If it is, then I think his name is Norman and he sits in the Merkland Stand...and also goes to all the away games.

the only person that REALLY irritated me was the preacher guy outside M&S- just the whole "if you think a dirty thought, you're a sinner... if you murder somone, you're a sinner". i think he had his family along with him as well!? scary guy.

hehehehe was loving the guy with the cardboard box head randomly popping up all over the place!

:D

Guest haigyman
the only person that REALLY irritated me was the preacher guy outside M&S- just the whole "if you think a dirty thought' date=' you're a sinner... if you murder somone, you're a sinner". i think he had his family along with him as well!? scary guy.[/quote']

one time (aaaages ago) me and my friend put moshulu flyers in his little ...trolley...thing and when he found out he was really quite nice and polite about it, which made my opinion go up of him a tad - he's still a freaky bible bashing FREAK though.

Guest F.A._FEEDER

the junky/beggar that was sitting beside the butchers shop in the alley between markies and union street a couple of saturdays ago really annoyed me (annoyed my girlfriend more!). he's a real celeb! when we didnt give him any money, he had a nice few words to say to us once we were almost onto union street. FUCKIN DIE YOU ARSEHOLES! he said.

so my lovable girlfriend ran back and spat in the fuckers face and kicked his scrounging hat away. :rockon:

i was well impressed!

i just threatened him with a kick in the face next time i saw him begging!fuckin scum bag!!

why dont beggars actually do something to get the money of us?

like do a dance, make you laugh or something. i never give money to people how just expect it for nothing. unless it's a genuine case of 'i dont have enuff for my bus home' type thing.

The funniest experience I've ever had with a homeless guy was while meeting my mate in the square next to the cash machines outside markies. I waslked past and he asked for change...I said "no, sorry mate, don't have any" to be met with the reply of, "i bet you do!" I sat down to wait on my friend as the guy continued harassing people. The next thing he's got a traffic cone (minus the heavy bit at the bottom) and is using it as a megaphone asking "does ANYONE HAVE ANY CHANGE,ANY AT ALL? I'M NOT PICKY, I'LL TAKE WHATEVER!" When no one gave him a second glance he proceeded to call us all wankers. He was then joined by a very drunk old man, they took it in turns to shout abuse at people. It was quite funny to watch at the time!

a couple of months ago i was waiting for a bus when this guy came along asking for change for the bus to northfield (i was like... uuuh the destination means what to me exactly?)... anyhoo, the following night, i was again waiting for a bus n the same guy came along AGAIN! gah!