aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

It's a fucking Diddy Cup and means absolutley fuck all. Nev will agree with me.

That'll be Steve 'Criminal' Evans' lot aye? Wanker of the very highest order....

I wanted to rep you for knowing who Steve Evans is but have repped you too much so wasn't able to! Yep tosser of the highest order. Has a very good record against Cambridge as well but they did squander a 2-0 lead against us 2nd game of the season, it finished 2-2. I so hope they fail just to shut that fat fuck up!

I've a feeling that Scotland will be so fired up tomorrow night that there'll be a few sendings-off. Hopefully more of them than us' date=' but somehow I doubt it. ![/quote']

The word is that Levein will go 4-5-1 tomorrow with the headless chicken up front. Would more than happily take a draw right now, can't see it happening though....

Very presumptious sir. I'd prefer if you didn't try to tell me what I'll say.

But, it's a fucking Diddy Cup and means absolutely fuck all.

Don't tell Dumpdee that.

009__034__champions__ALBA_Challenge_Cup___Dundee__1279885423_standard.jpg

That 3-2 win over us was soul-destroying, but it sparked an amazing 6 months of determination and commitment which led to a 26 odd game undefeated streak in one of the most competitive leagues in the UK. I'll gladly take a dramatic romp to the title over an Alba Challenge Cup and impending Administration.

In other news, it's only 25 hours till the Supporters Bus leaves Aberdeen on the road to Hampden. I will do my best to forget about Friday's performance and just hope for the best. A packed Hampden has inspired some incredible performances, it's time for one more :up:

organised1.jpg

Amazing. A million quid says he's never able to do it again for the Dons.

What you mean, a million quid that a player might struggle to score another goal from the halfway line in a professional football game?

Yeah you're right, bloody Maguire, never puts in the effort to score from the halfway line for us. Bastard.

What you mean, a million quid that a player might struggle to score another goal from the halfway line in a professional football game?

Yeah you're right, bloody Maguire, never puts in the effort to score from the halfway line for us. Bastard.

I once tried it twice in an amateur league match....the first time almost caught the keeper out, but went over the bar...the second time I got harangued by my teammates for being stupid enought to try it again, and wasting a potential attacking move :(