aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

It's on BBC1, 7.15 kick off. I'll miss it but I don't mind, being English and all that.

Cheers. Couldn't see it on sky listings. I'm going for a 2-0 Scotland. The Czechs have looked beatable for a while and I have faith in this line up. Miller offers nothing for Scotland so I'm glad he's out.

Guest idol_wild
l).Get the mighty IWELUMO on! WHOOSH! :up:

One horrendous miss in his first international game, and he's been the subject of ridicule up here since.

He plays extremely well on a weekly basis in the Championship, and let's face it, Scotland probably equate to a strong Championship side. I think Iwelumo is a fucking top target man at that level. He's definitely good enough for Scotland and I think he should be given another chance. He'd be ideal for the way we are forced to play, and can operate on his own or with other strike partners.

Get him in.

One horrendous miss in his first international game, and he's been the subject of ridicule up here since.

He plays extremely well on a weekly basis in the Championship, and let's face it, Scotland probably equate to a strong Championship side. I think Iwelumo is a fucking top target man at that level. He's definitely good enough for Scotland and I think he should be given another chance. He'd be ideal for the way we are forced to play, and can operate on his own or with other strike partners.

Get him in.

I'm inclined to agree. He's a consistent performer, has played in other European leagues and has a fair amount of experience. It's almost like nobody's ever missed a sitter in a football game before. Fickle, fickle fans.

Guest idol_wild
I'm inclined to agree. He's a consistent performer, has played in other European leagues and has a fair amount of experience. It's almost like nobody's ever missed a sitter in a football game before. Fickle, fickle fans.

He's great. He's not just accomplished in the air, but he's capable of bangin' in a few beezers. He scored a mint volley against Preston recently. He got an impressive hat-trick in that match, and he did everything to near perfection the whole game.

He seems like a modest, well balanced, and intelligent guy, too. The Scotland squad would benefit from that. I despise some of those cunts in the squad.

He's great. He's not just accomplished in the air, but he's capable of bangin' in a few beezers. He scored a mint volley against Preston recently. He got an impressive hat-trick in that match, and he did everything to near perfection the whole game.

He seems like a modest, well balanced, and intelligent guy, too. The Scotland squad would benefit from that. I despise some of those cunts in the squad.

Aye, he's a bit of an allrounder. Like a (Championship) Heskey who can score a fair few goals in a season.

Get him in.

Wasn't just the missed sitter, got mixed in with the whole Boyd taking the huff thing and, just my opinion, a large dose of racism too, even if it wasn't explicit.

But yes, deserves another chance.

Wasn't just the missed sitter, got mixed in with the whole Boyd taking the huff thing and, just my opinion, a large dose of racism too, even if it wasn't explicit.

But yes, deserves another chance.

Not sure about the racism shout. Perhaps from a very small minority who are likely to be vocal about it anyway.

In his first international game he missed an open goal from 1 yard when it would have been easier to score. That's the reason he is ridiculed. I'd have him in for certain games too. He's a battering ram.

I wish it was more points. Enough to guarantee relegation.

Christ. Just imagine if they got relegated. That would be joyous. Fernando Torres' sulk face would just erupt into a full blown snarl, and STILL Steven Gerrard wouldn't leave. Not because he should be playing high level football, because nobody would want him for the price Liverpool would be asking.

Get him in.

This actually brings up something I was pondering recently in the pub. If the Scottish national team played in the EPL, where would they finish?

Guest idol_wild
This actually brings up something I was pondering recently in the pub. If the Scottish national team played in the EPL, where would they finish?

Probably relegated, I'd suspect.