aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I havent seen the facebook page' date=' I just heard about them from a matey[/quote']

ok, this comment sorta proved we are reviving a music genre *Quote* its better to be talked about than not talked about *End Quote*

It hasn't crossed your mind that it may be slightly tongue in cheek along with a large percentage of the comments in this thread generally?

:up:

[FOR REAL]

Am I the only one who is aching to point out that absolutely nothing in Shutterspeed's "sound" is even vaguely grungey? Other than the terrifying covers of course.

[/FOR REAL]

Loving the open string on Heart Shaped Box! Yay!

Of course they are grunge. As was stated earlier in the thread, grunge is about getting up on stage, getting leathered and blasting out tunes, or something to that effect. On the recordings, someone definitely sounds leathered, if not all of them. By leathered, I probably mean shite though.

Fun Fact: While Kurt was writing that song he named it after that deodorant because his girlfriend used it :p

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

Although, it wasn't his girlfriend at the time. In fact, as an active feminist, she was never actively his "girlfriend".

Read up.