aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Yes you shall be happy to hear our instruments are TUNED and will STAY in tune and have been PRACTISING all week leading up to saturday :)

All week? Seriously, don't over rehearse. Try to keep the raw sound, you don't want that polished, over produced sound detracting from the punch of deyth meytalz.

What the hell is going on? I can't keep up with the ShutterSpeed soap opera. How many members have left the band and how many side projects are there? Also, where can i hear these other bands?

Is ShutterSpeed over? Will the album still come out if so?

What the hell is going on? I can't keep up with the ShutterSpeed soap opera. How many members have left the band and how many side projects are there? Also, where can i hear these other bands?

Is ShutterSpeed over? Will the album still come out if so?

i dunno depends what theyre reaction is to me being in 2 bands

*bites fist* I always liked that guy. Didn't I always say Stefan had a lovely sunny smile? Don't bother readng back, I definitely did.

You definitely did. I also recall saying how the green in his hoodie really brings out his eyes. I think we both agreed he was much more handsome than that other guy that "sings", and pretty buff too.