aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Lots of people care. Facts are more fun when they're right.

Anyway, you lot are being ridiculously harsh to Stefan, so don't get uppity on me just because I've read a Kurt Cobain biography.

Totally, I don't dig the '$pd anymore, snide remarks and hissy fits just aren't grunge. You're all being rubbish. :down:

(Stefan doesn't seem to be too upset about it though, he doesn't care about being popular and admired, 'cause clearly he's the most grunge*.)

*How to Be Grunge - wikiHow

Totally, I don't dig the '$pd anymore, snide remarks and hissy fits just aren't grunge. You're all being rubbish. :down:

(Stefan doesn't seem to be too upset about it though, he doesn't care about being popular and admired, 'cause clearly he's the most grunge*.)

*How to Be Grunge - wikiHow

Stefans going on to do deth metal....not grungy at all....

Whenever the word "grungy" or grunging" is being used, I keep reading it with a hard G in my head, similar to the "Hungry". It's fun. I just thought I'd share that with you. Try it.

If Kurt were alive, he'd be pretty peeved at how Dave's bit on the side, the Foo Fighters, just "isn't very grungy" at all.

What is the name of his Deyth metal band, so I can check them out?

The name of my new band is broken rain ... we havent uploaded anything yet but we are recording on saturday and i shall upload the new stuff then ... look for a new thread to take over the net ;)

i shall create a new thread for my new band on saturday at some point :)

The name of my new band is broken rain ... we havent uploaded anything yet but we are recording on saturday and i shall upload the new stuff then ... look for a new thread to take over the net ;)

Has this band actually practiced the songs before recording them?

As opposed to intact rain?

Recording already? How long have you been a band?!

Something about learning from mistakes?! ...well, good luck anyway.:up: Death metal ain't my thing though, grunge 4 lyfe I'm afraid.