aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Christ, I go on hols for a few days and the worlds gone mentalist.

How do you break rain?

How come grunge titans don't know that 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' was named after some graffiti that a bird wrote on a wall - 'Kurt smells like Teen Spirit'?

How come everyone used to call Dave Grohl 'the nicest man in rock' but since his band turned into staium bores you get the impression he's a bit of a c**t behind the toothy grinnage?

BS :p Im too busy writin Lyrics n Riffs for my next band....the inevitability of me gettin kicked is soon if i announce to benson n deyzer i got that spot

So .... Shutterspeeds fucked in this thread?

If you get kicked out ... it'll all be broken rain :)

Because its only you and me from the bands that view the thread now ?

BS :p Im too busy writin Lyrics n Riffs for my next band....the inevitability of me gettin kicked is soon if i announce to benson n deyzer i got that spot

Does the capitilisation of those words indicate this is an awesome song in progress? I think that should be the band name.

Fuck Guns 'n' Roses.

If Axl had been in a band called Lyrics n Riffs he wouldn't now look like the love child of Mick Hucknall and Boris Becker

So .... Shutterspeeds fucked in this thread?

If you get kicked out ... it'll all be broken rain :)

Because its only you and me from the bands that view the thread now ?

well as soon as i get kicked this thread will stop and then (some months later) i shall be back......with the new band :p hopefully