aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Dear Shutterspeed fans,

It is with sadness and regret that I will be leaving my post as the manager of popular beat combo, Shutterspeed. After what can only be described as a 'whirlwind' couple of months, in which the then 4 piece planned an album, played arguably Aberdeen's best show since the one the night before and broke a million girls' hearts, I've decided that due to recent incidents within the band that my position is untenable, given the opposition I have to the hiring and firing policy that the members of the band have undertaken.

In light of Stefan's sudden and arguably unfair dismissal from the band, it feels right that I should take a stand against this. I cannot be part of the management for a band that dismisses members so easily, and I feel that it would be a risk beyond my means to stay in such a hostile environment.

I wish Shutterspeed all the best in learning to play their instruments.

Kind regards,

Euanananaykroyd

Dear Shutterspeed fans,

It is with sadness and regret that I will be leaving my post as the manager of popular beat combo, Shutterspeed. After what can only be described as a 'whirlwind' couple of months, in which the then 4 piece planned an album, played arguably Aberdeen's best show since the one the night before and broke a million girls' hearts, I've decided that due to recent incidents within the band that my position is untenable, given the opposition I have to the hiring and firing policy that the members of the band have undertaken.

In light of Stefan's sudden and arguably unfair dismissal from the band, it feels right that I should take a stand against this. I cannot be part of the management for a band that dismisses members so easily, and I feel that it would be a risk beyond my means to stay in such a hostile environment.

Kind regards,

Euanananaykroyd

Oh dear. Heartwrenching but the right choice.

But Euan, with a penis as small as yours, surely you're used to members being dismissed so easily?

Oh dear. Heartwrenching but the right choice.

But Euan, with a penis as small as yours, surely you're used to members being dismissed so easily?

Are you kidding? Hung like a bison. It's too big, if anything.

But we're not here to talk about my cock. This is Shutterspeed.

Dear Shutterspeed fans,

Kind regards,

Euanananaykroyd

First Malcolm McLaren and now this!

Can't say I'm not gutted, Euan, but it's totally understandable.

Guest idol_wild
You're not ready for vocal harmonies yet. Or vocals.

Or music. Or life.

That said, the more I think about it, the more I am still convinced this thread is a massive fucking wind-up with the last laugh very much on us. Even though they have played a gig and everything.

I'd fucking love that.

Or music. Or life.

That said, the more I think about it, the more I am still convinced this thread is a massive fucking wind-up with the last laugh very much on us. Even though they have played a gig and everything.

I'd fucking love that.

Yeah, maybe this is The Game and we're all Michael Douglas.

That's because Rangers are actually adopting one of Shutterspeed's tracks as their new unofficial anthem for the start of the new season. Depending on the outcome of the tax-fraud investigation it's going to be 'Spiralling Down (into the 3rd division due to debt and point deductions)' or 'Doberman'.

I'm a shareholder so this is all totally true by the way. Legit. Nyah.