aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

My weekend consists of -

Friday - nothing, sleeping and trying to stave off my cold!

Saturday - watch the Aberdeen vs Rangers game with my dad (on tv because I don't get away tickets yet) and have lunch with the parents.

Sunday - tidy my flat and do some washing. Attempt to buy something to wear for my work Christmas night out and try to finish a report for work that has to be sent away on Tuesday.

Fun times for me. :(

Guest Gladstone

Oi, Nev! I started this thread, if I want to digress into a Celtic supporter vs Sheffield Wednesday supporter tangent, I will.

Back on topic. Here I am, mither fecked off home (that's what she said anyway, I suspect she's off to see Adam Easy Wishes...), wife in bed, some movie on with Ed Norton just started on the telly - 25th Hour - never seen it before, Tennent's in hand. I'm going to watch it till I fall asleep.

Guest Gladstone

And fall asleep I did. My wife apparently took about 5 minutes to wake me from my slumber at about 3am on Saturday morning...

It's that time again... what does the weekend ahead hold?

For me, not much thankfully. Chinese take-away on the way home from work, followed by a couple of beers in front of the telly. Bollocks all of note going on over the weekend, so hopefully get some quality time with my bass and write some songs.

Oh - and the small matter of Celtic raping Aberdeen at the football ;)

Ace :up:

Why the fuck is the Celtic v Aberdeen game not on the telly? It's normally one of the more exciting fixtures during the season.

It will be on a Polish channel. They televise all Celtic games because of Boruc (and Zaluska now I suppose). Quite a few pubs will probably show it or if you can't make it out you'll be able to watch it online on the iraqgoals website.

Not quite as good as watching it on Skysports or ESPN but at least you'd get to see the game.

It will be on a Polish channel. They televise all Celtic games because of Boruc (and Zaluska now I suppose). Quite a few pubs will probably show it or if you can't make it out you'll be able to watch it online on the iraqgoals website.

Not quite as good as watching it on Skysports or ESPN but at least you'd get to see the game.

This!

I believe the Adam Lounge shows such games. Will be in there tomorrow with my fingers crossed (that it's showing, that is...we'll be raping Celtic anyway...).

This!

I believe the Adam Lounge shows such games. Will be in there tomorrow with my fingers crossed (that it's showing, that is...we'll be raping Celtic anyway...).

The Adam Lounge is marvellous for footy. Got loads of screens showing different games so you can sit in the middle with a nice cold pint surrounded by Premiership football and Soccer Saturday.

• 3 months later...
Guest Gladstone

Right, I'm bored of the working week now. What's the plans this weekend?

I'm going to the pub for a "meeting" this evening to do with an exciting music opportunity...

PLAYING football tomorrow (first match since January 2009 - my legs are still fucking sore from training on Tuesday night!) afternoon, then pub at night with a few mates to try and forget the fact I turn 28 tomorrow.

Might try and catch the Grand Prix on Sunday - but probably won't.