aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Right, I'm bored of the working week now. What's the plans this weekend?

I'm going to the pub for a "meeting" this evening to do with an exciting music opportunity...

PLAYING football tomorrow (first match since January 2009 - my legs are still fucking sore from training on Tuesday night!) afternoon, then pub at night with a few mates to try and forget the fact I turn 28 tomorrow.

Might try and catch the Grand Prix on Sunday - but probably won't.

Who are you playing fitba for?

I'm rejoining the gym tonight, 'working out' (probably for hours and hours) then home for some chilli that I've got bubbling away in the slow cooker. Tomorrow I have a driving lesson followed by my nephew's 4th birthday party. After all that I'll probably drink some beer in the home Saturday and Sunday.

Guest Gladstone
Band practice tonight, then probably a spot of Football Manager and some internet stuff I've been meaning to catch up on.

Gig with Cobra Kai tomorrow night.

Watch the Grand Prix on Sunday with my mates.

I don't believe any of that. I reckon you're going to sit in front of the mirror all weekend with a green coloured "Staff" badge pinned to your shirt.

Guest idol_wild
I don't believe any of that. I reckon you're going to sit in front of the mirror all weekend with a green coloured "Staff" badge pinned to your shirt.

And I assume you mean a box of tissues by his side, too?

Tonight: Chilling, mostly

Tomorrow: Off down to Methil, back up, meet my mate who's up from Glasgow, hopefully catch Cobra Kai at the Moorings

Sunday: Play with car (ie fit a proper battery), watch Grand Prix, attend Mini Owners Club Meeting, attend Tunnels to catch the Deportees in a net, and store them in a bottle. Like Zelda on the SNES.

Tonight - Some kind of chili concoction. Probably burritos. Wine.

Tomorrow - Test drive a potential new car. Vrooooom. Tidy house, make some homemade burgers and drink some beer. Possibly have friends round.

Sunday - 5k run and/or bike ride depending on weather.

Guest Gladstone

Tonight - cinema with my wife and our mums for a belated Mithers day present.

Tomorrow - picking up a piano (!) in the moring/afternoon. Taking part in a fundraiser Mr & Mrs...

Sunday - Garioch 10k

I hate filled up weekends...

Guest Gladstone
possibly....they were circa 23 last weekend...alls good...

You could just have one 46 year old this weekend instead of two 23 year olds and it would be all good.

Tonight: Food shopping, cinema. Back down to Laurencekirk, pub possibly.

Tomorrow: Going up Mount Keen morning/afetrnoon. Moorings in the evening for gig times, then out after that in Stoney if anyone's about.

Sunday: Fuck all, hopefully.

Not too Peter Docherty esque, I hope.

:up: