aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

NAh, you need times, exactt locations, which buses you're taking and from which bus stop. All done with capitals.

I'm so bored this arvo I'll give it a go:

GOING FOOD SHOPPING AT ASDA PORTLETHEN RETAIL AT APPORX 1700HRS THEN GOING HOME TO HAVE TEA THEN THEN GETTING THE 1943 FIRST SCOTRAIL SERVICE TO ABERDEEN THEN WALK TO UNION SQUARE CINEWORLD TO SEE THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO AT 2020 THEN GETTING THE FIRST SCOTRAIL 2322 SERVICE TO LAURENCEKIRK STOPPING AT 2353 THEN HEADING TO THE CROWN INN LAURENCEKIRK FOR THREE WHISKY AND IRN-BRUS LEAVING AT 0100 HRS AND THEN ONCE I GET TO MY PARENTS HOUSE ILL PROBABLY DRINK SOME WHISKY FOR 30 MINS AND THEN DEFECATE IN THE BATHROOM WHICH IS THE THIRD DOOR ON THE RIGHT THEN WIPE MY ARSE WITH DOUBLE LAYER PINK ANDREX FROM THE CO-OP.

Close?

:up:

NAh, you need times, exactt locations, which buses you're taking and from which bus stop. All done with capitals.

If you can read this you're a better man than me.

Tonight I Will Be Practising At Captain Toms With Cobra Kai At Seven After I Drive Home From Work At Six And Have A Cup Of Tea!!!!!! Then When I Get Home I Will Probably Play Football Manager And Watch A Film And I Will Go To Bed At Around Two!!!!

Tomorrow I Will Get Up Around Ten And Have A Shit And A Shower And A Cup Of Coffee!!!! I Need To Go Into Town For A Few Hours And Then I Will Drive Back And Go To Captain Toms At Three Oclock To Jam With Deadloss Superstar!!! After I Jam With Deadloss Superstar At Five I Will Come Out And Drive To The Moorings And Then Got For Something To Eat!!! Then I Will Go Back To The Moorings And Have A Beer And Then Play A Gig!!! Then I Will Have A Few More Beers Until The Moorings Closes Then I Will Go For Some Chips And Go Home About 1 Am And Go To Bed!!!

On Sunday I Will Get Up Around Ten O'Clock And Drive Round To My Girlfriends House To Pick Her Up And I Will Probably Have A Cup Of Coffee And Look At Her New-Born Kittens, Then We Will Drive Back Into The City And After That I Do Not Know What We Will Be Doing!!! But I Will Want To Go To Bed For Around Midnight Because I Am Working On Monday Morning And At Some Point On Sunday I Will Need To Go To The Supermarket For Some Shopping And Will Have To Iron Some Clothes To Wear To Work On Monday!!!!!

Tonight: Meeting My Girlfriend Nicola At 17.30 In Our Flat On Watson Street And We Are Then Going To Drive To The DW Sports Fitness Gym In Aberdeen. My Girlfriend Nicola Will Run On The Treadmill For Twenty Minutes From 17.50 To 18.10 And Then Go On The Cross Trainer From 18.11 Until 18.41. I Will Pick A Treadmill Where She Cant See My Line Of Sight And Will Pretend I Am Not Looking At Other Girls And Will Run From 17.50 Until 18.20 At 7 Miles Per Hour Which Will Be 3.5 Miles. I Will Then Have A Shower At The Gym And Me And Nicola My Girlfriend Will Drive Back To Our Flat On Watson Street Where She Will Have A Shower And I Will Make Dinner. We Will Have Some Dinner (I Dont Know What Yet Lol) Then I Will Leave My Flat At 20.30 And Walk Into Aberdeen To Probably Under The Hammer Or Something And Meet My Friend Andrew Mulhern For Some Beers. I Will Go Home At 00.10 Walking Up Rosemount Viaduct And Will Try To Have Sex With My Girlfriend Nicola When I Get Home Or If She Is Sleeping Will Just Do It On My Own.

• Upvote 1

Tonight: Meeting My Girlfriend Nicola At 17.30 In Our Flat On Watson Street And We Are Then Going To Drive To The DW Sports Fitness Gym In Aberdeen. My Girlfriend Nicola Will Run On The Treadmill For Twenty Minutes From 17.50 To 18.10 And Then Go On The Cross Trainer From 18.11 Until 18.41. I Will Pick A Treadmill Where She Cant See My Line Of Sight And Will Pretend I Am Not Looking At Other Girls And Will Run From 17.50 Until 18.20 At 7 Miles Per Hour Which Will Be 3.5 Miles. I Will Then Have A Shower At The Gym And Me And Nicola My Girlfriend Will Drive Back To Our Flat On Watson Street Where She Will Have A Shower And I Will Make Dinner. We Will Have Some Dinner (I Dont Know What Yet Lol) Then I Will Leave My Flat At 20.30 And Walk Into Aberdeen To Probably Under The Hammer Or Something And Meet My Friend Andrew Mulhern For Some Beers. I Will Go Home At 00.10 Walking Up Rosemount Viaduct And Will Try To Have Sex With My Girlfriend Nicola When I Get Home Or If She Is Sleeping Will Just Do It On My Own.
Pure fucking Docherty. I commend you. Alas, I've gotta spread em.

Also, I think I speak for everyone when I say we want an update on what happened at what I imagine will be about 00.30.

Tonight - Some kind of chili concoction. Probably burritos. Wine.

Tomorrow - Test drive a potential new car. Vrooooom. Tidy house, make some homemade burgers and drink some beer. Possibly have friends round.

Sunday - 5k run and/or bike ride depending on weather.

Have you seen the taco trays you get now....ace! NOM

396zm.th.jpg

Tonight I Am Working At The Soap Factory, Gallowgate, Aberdeen Until 17.30 And Then I Will Go To The Moorings Bar, Trinity Quay, Aberdeen For A Pint Of Addlestones Cloudy Cider While Waiting For A Phonecall From My Older Brother Alan To Help Him Move The Last Of His Stuff Into His New Flat. He Will Pick Me Up On Shiprow In A Rented Van, So I Will Be In The Van Until He Drives To Roslin Place, Aberdeen. We Will Then Move His TV And Other Belonging Into The Back Of The Van And Drive It To Sunnyback Place, Aberdeen And Then Move All The Stuff Into The New House. After That I Will Return To The Pub For Several More Drinks And Chat With My Friends Boazy, Aaron, Andy, Julia, Rory, Kyle, Angie, Taff, Alby, Calum & Callum (And Maybe More Or Less People LOL!) While Listening To Music Played By The DJ Jaymz Elizium. At 0100 The Bar Will Close And I Will Have To Leave And Probably Go To Origin Or Korova And Do My Best At Having Sexual Relations With A Member Of The Opposite Sex Before Sleeping, Preferably In My Bed.

My Friday Will Be Relatively Uneventful As I Am Currently Offshore So Once My Colleague Comes Down From The Evening Meeting At 18:10 I Will Discuss With Him Ongoing Operations And Then Retire To The Tv Lounge At 18:20 With A Copy Of Todays Sun Newspaper. I Will Read This For 14 Minutes As I Already Browsed It Earlier Lol!!

Then At 18:34 I Will Play A Game Of Darts That Will Enevitably End In Defeat For Me.

I Will Then Go Back To The Tv Lounge So That I Have A Comfy Seat For The Evening Movie That Starts At 20:02 By The Time The Guy Puts The Dvd In And Sets Up the Television. I Will Watch The Movie, Which Is Likely To Be From Paris With Love Starring John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Myers Until 21:47 Where I Will Then Return To My Room, And Watch Episode 8 From Series 2 Of Heroes. This Will Finish At 22:39 And I Will Then Try And Masturbate Quietly So That The Gentleman On The Top Bunk Does Not Realise What I Am Doing. I Will Ejaculate At 22:54 And Try To Clean Any Stray Seminal Discharge From My Chest Or Undergarments Before Turning Off My Light And Going To Sleep At Sometime Between 22:58 And 23:00.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

Photshoot tonight (yuck) followed by beers, hopefully.

Tomorrow I am listening to football then going to see Withered Hand, John Egdell and Enfant Bastard and hopefully getting drunk as fuck.

Sunday I sleep, recover, drink lots of water and make a poster for a gig.

Not massively productive, but fuck it - I've been productive most of the week.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gladstone

What's it to be then?

For me:

Babysitting tonight.

Picking up a car the morn.

Running 16 miles (if my legs will cope) as I've not done enough training for the half marathon the following weekend...

Round to the neighbours' house in the evening for supper / couple of cheeky beers.

Sunday - walking like John Wayne with a hard on.

It's kind of depressing that my weekend plans are similar to the last plans I wrote in here.

Rewriting two chapters of my thesis incorporating stuff about gender identity and performative language. With breaks to watch the football. If I get it all done tomorrow though I have season 2 of The Big Bang Theory to watch and if the weather stays nice then I might be meeting a friend at the Nuek in Old Portlethen for a drink or two.