aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight: Possible work drinks with a bunch of noobs whose names I largely can't remember. May blow it off.

Saturday: Day off, and the missus is at work so it's my alloted "Gamer Day". Will get up early to make the most of it. May play Football Manager or Project Gotham racing, or GTA4 depending on my mood. Or tidy up a few loose ends in Arkham City.

Sunday: Hungarian grand prix. Maybe a couple of afternoon beers in a beer garden if the weather holds out.

Tonight: Work late, grab some beers with my workies and ride the subway home with a nice wee heedy.

Saturday: GF is working so i'm gonna do a Rathen and play videogames. Buying a Cornhole set later - greatest back garden game ever.

Sunday: Beach. Fuckin beach.

Tonight: Drinks at a friends then out to a club with Ellen Allien DJing

Tomorrow: No plans but beach is a strong possibility.

Sunday: Out for dinner and drinks with a few friends who have been working up in the mountains for a month and will have just got back.

Let’s go to the beach, each

Let’s go get away

They say, what they gonna say?

Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light

Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by

The Patrón, own, let’s go get it on

The zone, own, yes I’m in the zone

Is it two, three, leave a good tip

I’ma blow all my money and don’t give two shits.

Tonight: Strawberry Wine at Cellar 35.

Saturday: Hopefully the weather will stay nice, so it'll be into town to buy stuff for the new flat. Maybe go to the cinema to see one of those films people are always talking about.

Sunday: Have the missus' family coming over, then some red hot jamz with Seas, Starry.

Tonight: Demoing some tunez so that my useless pissflap guitard can maybe actually learn them.

Tomorrow: Finish demoing if need be. Maybe some form of exercise, or Arkham City. Probably Arkham.

Sunday: See previous.

Might also put some hours in to (re)building the project basses I have sitting around.

xx

Tonight - dinner at a local pub with the woman and some drinks.

Tomorrow - Painting my garden fence and buying booze for family coming over at night.

Sunday - Packing for a business trip I leave for on Monday.

All in all - I have become old and boring. Gone are the weekends of debauchery and casual sex.

Kind of glad. Fuck that noise.

Tonight: Nae sure. Maybe driving range after work.

Saturday: Go for a run or maybe a bike ride or hill walk if the mrs is up for it. Otherwise pub for Aberdeen game or maybe the cinema.

Sunday: Long run. Maybe to Aboyne or Stonehaven if I can be arsed. Long loop otherwise. Then wedding menu tasting in the evening. Going to eat so much food.

Tonight: Take the train down to Newcastle. Drink beers.

Tomorrow: Go to see Brazil v Honduras in the men's Olympic football at St. James' Park. Get a burrito. Drink beers.

Sunday: Pop up the road to see my folks. No beers.

Monday: Go further up the road to Edinburgh with my brothers for the Fringe. More beers.

The rest of this afternoon at work can get to fuck.

• Upvote 1

I've got a weird weekend, off Friday, in Saturday, off Sunday Monday.

Yesterday I spent the day in the city centre with the missus, pottered about, had lunch, a few coffees, went to see Ted.

Today - Work until 7pm. No plans tonight.

Tomorrow - Not sure. If gf is off work, we were talking about cycling through the park, bringing a picnic and making a day of it. If she's at work I'm going to sit and play XBox all day and eat toast. Part of me kinda hopes she's working. Since it's a bank holiday on Monday I'm sure there will be some pub action in the evening.

Monday - Bank Holiday. Dunno. Have been speaking about visiting Cork for ages, so might do that.