aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I'm not letting this pass by. A soup maker? How on earth does anyone need a soup maker? Veg, check. Water, check. Broth mix if you so require, check. A suitable pan, check. Soup.

o_O

Unless it's the fancy one that you just put all the ingredients into and it boils, cooks and blends it... I enjoy making soup but almost had a joy-gasm when I saw the soup maker advertised on tv. The ultimate in laziness.

Unless it's the fancy one that you just put all the ingredients into and it boils, cooks and blends it... I enjoy making soup but almost had a joy-gasm when I saw the soup maker advertised on tv. The ultimate in laziness.

Surely the ultimate in laziness is soup from a tin/carton/whatever animal produces soup out its teat?

It's hardly like making soup is an arduous task, Grandma's can do it!

It was that one you're talking about, it makes other stuff as well. I realise it's not needed but he likes making soup and it was more about the gesture than anything else, buying something he might find useful. Would be nice if he had used it once, even if it was just as a courtesy.

Kind of expected this post to be followed by at least 10 people saying "that's amazing I'm going to order it now!"

I can only assume Everyone here already has a nice JCreek dvd collection and I'm just late to the party.

What's ace-ic today is that my cold that's been pissing me off for the last few days seems to be clearing up.

Kind of expected this post to be followed by at least 10 people saying "that's amazing I'm going to order it now!"

I can only assume Everyone here already has a nice JCreek dvd collection and I'm just late to the party.

What's ace-ic today is that my cold that's been pissing me off for the last few days seems to be clearing up.

I ordered it. 8-)

Guest idol_wild

I thought Jonathan Creek was a programme for mums and aunties to watch?

Am I missing out on some obvious irony when people on here post to say they like...or even love...it?

Applying for an MSc in American History at Edinburgh University starting in September.

I'll sum it up for you:

Settled in America > killed all the native Americans and stole their land > started slavery > invented handguns > gave the world Paris Hilton.

America, fuck yeah!

*Disclaimer - this post not entirely serious. I like America really. Even Paris Hilton.

• Upvote 1

I'll sum it up for you:

Settled in America > killed all the native Americans and stole their land > started slavery > invented handguns > gave the world Paris Hilton.

America, fuck yeah!

I now have the song stuck in my head. Shit yeah. (for times when fuck yeah just doesn't cut it)