aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Bet you'd like to put a bun in her oven.

Actually no, that'd probably be terrible. I mean, she seems a nice young lady Dallas but you just aren't ready to be a father. Wouldn't be fair on the child.

Bet you'd like to put a bun in her oven.

Actually no, that'd probably be terrible. I mean, she seems a nice young lady Dallas but you just aren't ready to be a father. Wouldn't be fair on the child.

They would be gorgeous babies. Not that I'm a paedo or anything. I'm just dead handsome and people would say: "what gorgeous babies." I might move to Londonshire.

Finding out that FX are going to be showing Arrested Development starting from tonight. I know the DVDs are easy to get but it's still good to know that it's going to be on TV.

I wish I had sky multi-room. Parents don't watch anything good. If it's not on 1234 or 5 it must be trash eh.

Breaking Bad is starting too. That show is amazing.

Guest idol_wild
Soup. I'm hooked on soup. My shopping basket at the weekend consisted of 8 pots of soup and 3 loaves of bread. That's my food for the week. I've noticed I'm pissing alot. Purely coincidence.

This may or may not be because I'm skint as fuck due to getting cunted by my job. Soup is still mint though.

Soup is nutritious and always sees me through the bad times - you have my empathy.

If you possess the inclination - a massive pot of homemade soup is even cheaper and probably more nutritious. :up:

The canteen at my work does great soup every lunchtime. Choice of flavours. And also subsidised. 77p for an extra large, and 20p for a large fresh cheesy bap. Lunch for less than a quid.

Subsidised canteens are ace-ic.