aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

This made me smile - Who Is Arcade Fire??!!? - a collation of reactions to Arcade Fire winning album of the year at the Grammy's last night.

The top one is annoying. "Arcade Fire. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. GTFO. The other albums shit on yours".

Um... how the fuck do you know what their album sounds like if you don't know who they are, dumbfuck? Fucking Katy Perry fans. And Lady Gaga.

Guest idol_wild
Finding out there's a Bikini Kill album I didn't know about. Excellent stuff. iTunes and Riot Grrrl FTW.

I'm pretty sure I'm a t grrrl.

Fixed.

Which Bikini Kill album did you not know about? I ended up re-buying those I sold to you. :rolleyes:

Life is going fucking well for me atm. Got a new job! Girlfriend is coming over for dinner tonight and imma make vegetarian lasagne. Then seeing Aberdeen play tomorrow! Oh and T tickets coming in soon too! Christ, I'm a lucky boy.

Ace-ic

Day tickets being put on sale for the Primavera festival and these artist being confirmed for the Saturday, the only day I can go to.

Animal Collective

DJ Shadow

Einstrzende Neubauten

Fleet Foxes

Mogwai

PJ Harvey

Kode9 And The Space Ape + Kode9 Burial Set

Darkstar

Gang Gang Dance

Gonjasufi

Odd Future

The really ace-ic ones in bold

Ace-ic is that for once I haven't been lazy and put off actually buying a ticket until I find out they're all sold. Went to the shop and bought one yesterday :]

Guest idol_wild

As an aside, where I was brought up, there was a girl a few years above me in secondary school, who had a reputation (possibly unfounded) for having once diddled herself with a mini Mars bar.

She was, rather creatively, known as "Mini Mars".

As an aside, where I was brought up, there was a girl a few years above me in secondary school, who had a reputation (possibly unfounded) for having once diddled herself with a mini Mars bar.

She was, rather creatively, known as "Mini Mars".

There was a similar story about a girl in my year, but it was one of those big Galaxy bars that she apparently asked her boyfriend to acquaint her cloven tuft with.

I was telling one of my friends this story without realising she was in the same room and could hear everything until she stormed out. Fantastic.

• Upvote 1

Ace-ic as fuck: Homemade mince n tatties with skirlie and carrots. Caramelised garlic butter cooked mushrooms and finely chopped wee carrots cooked through the mince. All served with Dr Pepper and Terminator 2 uncut on dvd.

If the wife could suck me off at the same time then I think I could possibly be the happiest man ever. Until I've spaffed down her gob and the food is gone. Or visca versa.

Guest dopethrone
Then there's those stories that go round every school about someone from another school. My favourite was one about a girl taking up the ass and her boyfriend making an arse of it (we all love puns here don't we?) and making a mess of the new couch/wall paper) varies between who tells it. They blamed it on the dog and the dog got put down. So much bullshit, there were others as well, i think just about every single school heard them coming from another school.

Wish someone would put you down.