aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

That's going to ruin his poopchute...

As soon as I saw the tabasco comment I knew something like this would crop up.

My own fault really.

I've never tried tobasco. And I'm guessing on my eggs isn't the best place for a first taste.

Salt and pepper (generous helpings) normally does it for me. A coffee and a cold fresh orange juice, scrambled eggs and wholemeal toast is just the perfect breakfast for me.

That breakfast is ace-ic.

What's also Ace-ic is after having a really bad bout of writers block I finally finish a remix that has taken me almost a month and a bit to do...

Salt and pepper (generous helpings) normally does it for me. A coffee and a cold fresh orange juice, scrambled eggs and wholemeal toast is just the perfect breakfast for me.

That breakfast is ace-ic.

Oh.... you just posted one of my fave's too !!..... eggcelent !

(that and my own famous (proper) porridge))....mmmm nom nom (oops wrong thread)

I used to be the same. But I started having them in breakfast baps and before I knew it I was hooked. Even started eating egg mayonnaise which is something I never ate as I hated boiled eggs.

Anyone inconsiderate enough to eat an egg mayo sammich in the vicinity of others/confined space needs a boot plumb in the pods. They fucken stink. Urgh. Honestly, that smell....urgh.

I used to be the same. But I started having them in breakfast baps and before I knew it I was hooked. Even started eating egg mayonnaise which is something I never ate as I hated boiled eggs.
Yeah they do hum. Asda's Egg mayo/bacon sandwich filler is what got me back into eggs though. Love it.

Ermm, so which was it then?

I'd just thought you meant the egg/mayo sandwich filler in breakfast baps got you back on to eggs...

unless a 'breakfast bap' is a specific thing and not just a sandwich eaten for breakfast...?

/confused

xx

sandwich eaten at breakfast. e.g. bacon roll, sausage roll, bacon n egg. sausage n egg. black puddin bacon n egg. etc etc.

I'd just thought you meant the egg/mayo sandwich filler in breakfast baps got you back on to eggs...

unless a 'breakfast bap' is a specific thing and not just a sandwich eaten for breakfast...?

/confused

xx

Breakfast bap can contain:

bacon

sausage (either 'links' or 'square')

fried eggs

haggis

black pudding

tomato (EDIT= see SJ's post below)

Nothing else. Certainly not egg mayo.