aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Eggs in general are just brilliant. I went through a phase in 3rd/4th year where I practically lived off scrambled eggs and beans on toast. In fact, if I hadn't had a massive stir-fry for lunch that's what I'd be having for dinner tonight. I still might, because that in front of the telly when there's Champions League football on just sounds like the best night in ever.

Eggs in general are just brilliant. I went through a phase in 3rd/4th year where I practically lived off scrambled eggs and beans on toast. In fact, if I hadn't had a massive stir-fry for lunch that's what I'd be having for dinner tonight. I still might, because that in front of the telly when there's Champions League football on just sounds like the best night in ever.

I bet your farts were eye-watering.

It's great isn't it? Peter Parker getting GRIIIIIM.

Ace-ic: my Mum handing me one of those hanging bags of sweets that are resealable. I thought they were Galaxy Minstrels as this is her normal confectionary of choice. She'd eaten some, so the pack was [re]sealed. Open them up, stuck my hand inside and realised they were Aero Bubbles. Incredible goodness.

Scrambled eggs in the microwave = :moody:

This statement is the definition of truth. The idea baffles me, it's so wrong. They taste like shit. My mum thinks she makes good scrambled eggs and yet she cooks them in the microwave and each time she does so I lose a little bit of respect for her. Equally as bad is people who add some milk to the whisked eggs to increase the return once cooked. The eggs plus some seasoning is all that is needed.

Eggs in all forms are great. I can't think of many food situations where I would answer no to the question "would you like an egg with that?"