aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest idol_wild
Blueberries.

I always forget how much I love these yummy bastards until I have them again.

Totally agree. Back in my postie days, I got up every morning at 04:30 and ate two tubs of blueberries for breakfast before setting off. Brilliant start to the day.

The good old days. I used to be fit and healthy.

Guest idol_wild
Is the picture for the benefit of anyone unfamiliar with the humble blueberry?

Or just to help remind fellow blueberry enthusiasts of their goodness?

xx

It made me hard.

I just thought it would be nice to illustrate my point with a picture of some yummy ripe blueberries. Brighten the place up a bit, you know?

A valiant effort, good sir.

I see your blueberries and raise you some delicious cherries.

cherries.jpg

Ace-ic: anything cherry related. Cherry coke, cherry tango, cherry ice cream, cherry kisses....

xx

"Your not a man until you've had blood on your dick."

Anyone who say's this has never had blood on their dick.

When I got my prince albert, it was during the 6 nations a few years ago. Ignoring the piercers advice, I ended up having a few pints watching the rugby and getting fairly well oiled and showing all the guys I was drinking with my new dick bling. Veteran piercing / tattoo folks will know that drinking thins the blood and can cause these things to bleed, especially when they are fresh.

So here I am in the middle of Filthy McNasty's, whipped out my cock and as I pulled the foreskin back to show it off in all it's glory, blood (almost)literally pissed out all over the table, into someones pint and all down myself.

I did not feel like a man.

xx

Soup is nutritious and always sees me through the bad times - you have my empathy.

If you possess the inclination - a massive pot of homemade soup is even cheaper and probably more nutritious. :up:

The canteen at my work does great soup every lunchtime. Choice of flavours. And also subsidised. 77p for an extra large, and 20p for a large fresh cheesy bap. Lunch for less than a quid.

Subsidised canteens are ace-ic.

Bit of a souperiority complex there.

Best food is macaroni pie. Followed by semolina.