aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ace-ic: Lesbians.

There is no love on earth as beautiful as the love between two women.

xx

I'm sure comments like that are appreciated by lesbians (as a collective, because of course they are all the same)

Any jobs going? I love soup and I need a job. You'd be bowled over by my work ethic and I really need the bread.

Look man, I think I've got the soup covered over here. Ok? Sometimes the ladel is bigger than the bowl and it makes the serving of the soup that bit harder. I'm the best at serving it so thats why I'm trusted with it. I was promoted from being a waiter. Who needs the tips when you can serve soup to the general public? As a matter of fact, I used to serve soup in the restaurant, but those cunts just weren't as appreciative as the the cafe folk. They also changed the name of the Restaurant to Bishops Table. That's right, there is no apostrophe in the word Bishops meaning that the name makes no fucking sense. There are signs and everything.

That Prawn Tom Yum sounds brilliant. Thai food is just fucking great.

This weekend is shaping up to be a darned sight better than last weekend. Parents took me out for pizza and to see The King's Speech last night, tonight is motherfucking Mogwai night which I've been looking forward to for ages, and tomorrow night heading down to The Moorings with my BFF. Hooray for good times. There's also going to be soup involved.