aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Just get Toby his own FB page.

Fuck right off. Im still friends with a dog purely because its my mum's best mate's dog. The name is vaguely female human so when I got the request I accepted thinking it might be a hottie I somehow knew and therefore could get battered into. I cant unfriend now coz they'll notice and tell my mum.

Fuck right off. Im still friends with a dog purely because its my mum's best mate's dog. The name is vaguely female human so when I got the request I accepted thinking it might be a hottie I somehow knew and therefore could get battered into. I cant unfriend now coz they'll notice and tell my mum.

Still could, tbf.

I just got IDed buying tobacco. I am 27. I cannot imagine how anybody could think I look like a teenager. Brag or beat?

Its the whole under-25 think now. I always get IDed in shops these days, even more than when I was 15! My old boss from the Co-op still IDs me when I buy booze or baccy from the shop, even though she knows how old I am. Her reasoning is that if I look under 25 then I get IDed anyway. Really annoying.

Trying to take the piss out of Greg Hemphill from Still Game/Chewin the Fat on twitter, then him laughing at it and tweeting about it. And having no ginger jokes thrown my way :up:

aha! for ages i've been trying to work out who you are on twitter(not what your name is but "do i know this guy who's following me?"), that's cleared that up! i liked that exchange, he took it well.

Being a camera-op for Ian Mcdonald of King Crimson and Foreigner fame's new band at Arlene's Grocery in NYC, and meeting the dude after, was pretty ace-ic. Being bored to to tears by a guy outside who paid 15000 dollars for Mick Jagger's Gibson SG and insisted on showing me photos of not only the guitar itself but the events leading up to the purchase, was definitely not.

I like the MacDonald & Giles album...not a fan of foreigner though...but that sounds like a good night, despite the guitar chappie.

Aceic...lying in bed watching Emmerdale at 1am with a cheese & tomato sandwich post Moon Unit gig.