aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Amazon Marketplace. It's fucking awesome. Today I got a Stephen King book for 0.01, a New Found Glory album for 0.49, and a Fall Out Boy album for 0.04. Grand total, 54p for two albums and a book. Ludicrous :)

Relived my youth by buying this a little while back:

Awesome!!: Various Artists: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Pretty great way to get back catalogue stuff for 1.27.

Asda's cheap dvds, I got series 6, 7 and 8 of smallville for 2 each because they didn't have the boxes! Ace :)

In case anyone's interested, they have some of the following series: South Park, Ashes to Ashes, The Tudors, CSI and others that I can't remember, as well as some blu-rays and films like The Descent all for no more than 3 each. It's Asda at Garthdee.

Asda's cheap dvds, I got series 6, 7 and 8 of smallville for 2 each because they didn't have the boxes! Ace :)

That would annoy me. On one hand - ace! Cheap stuff! On the other.. No box? NO BOX!? I'd be ashamed to have it on my shelf. I like to have everything special edition and nice and neat and in good condition. I about cried when I stepped on a cd case.

On topic - My boss coming round work offering everyone a digestive biscuit!

That would annoy me. On one hand - ace! Cheap stuff! On the other.. No box? NO BOX!? I'd be ashamed to have it on my shelf. I like to have everything special edition and nice and neat and in good condition. I about cried when I stepped on a cd case.

On topic - My boss coming round work offering everyone a digestive biscuit!

They're for boyo, he keeps saying he wants to watch the whole series now it's gone all fanboy and interesting. They're bloody expensive so three series for 6, meh he'll just have to put up with not having boxes haha.

Whats it a chocolate-coated digestive?

They're for boyo, he keeps saying he wants to watch the whole series now it's gone all fanboy and interesting. They're bloody expensive so three series for 6, meh he'll just have to put up with not having boxes haha.

Whats it a chocolate-coated digestive?

I get like that sometimes actually ha.

No, but he said there were some in the kitchen if anyone was interested. It was perfect timing too as I had just made myself a coffee.

Plain digestives just make me thirsty.

Plus, they are inaccurately named. They make me poop funny.

I've always wondered about that odd name. Were they initially marketed as a digestive aid or something? And howcomes cheap supermarket digestives are allowed to have the same design on the biscuit as the proper ones and be called digestives? I'd have thought mcvities would have had it registered as a brand name.

Custard Creams or GTFO.

Custard creams are just the broken shite left at the bottom of the box. If I go round to someones house and all they offer me is custard creams I'm like "fuck you. Get me some better biscuits".

Ditto Bourbon Creams. Who buys them except grandparents? Awful things. They're an affront to biscuits.