aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I fancy Anne Hathaway so much that I actually watched The Devil Wears Prada (nothing to do with Adrian Grenier... honest...).

Was geeking up on my Bane last night. I think Nolan's going to do a really good job with the character. I don't think he'll CGI him so he looks like The Incredible Hulk, I think he'll just have Tom Hardy (babe btw), maybe with a bit of green in his eyes or something. Bane has super-strength and intelligence (for instance he works out Batman's true identity) so hopefully he'll be getting the mind games on the go, instead of just being a big muscly dude. He also breaks Batman's back in the comics and leaves him out of action for a year...

Batman Begins and The Dark Night were really good. I'm axcited about this een.

Batman pisses me off.

I'm not a fan of him at all as a comic book character (Marvel fanboy...) but the movies are by an immeasurable margin the best (obviously ignoring the one or two that were complete cock) comic book / superhero movies out there. Only ones that come close IMO are the X-Men movies and Sin City.

I fucking love Spider-Man comics and the movies are wank (at least by comparison, 1 and 2 were tolerable until 3 came along...).

Happy that Batman is raising the bar with it though, Nolan is doing really good things for restoring my faith in comic book movies. Thor, Captain America and Spider-Man 4 have the hopes of a terminally addicted fanboy riding on their shoulders.... and if The Avengers (when it eventually rolls around) is shit then I'm going to kill myself.

xx

It will be quite a different role for her. But after Heath Ledger, I wont ever doubt Nolan's casting.

Have you seen Rachel Getting Married? That was a bit different for Hathaway, and she was excellent in it so I can see her managing Catwoman. Besides, she can't be any worse than Halle Berry.

Stroopy - there's a reboot of the Spiderman franchise in the works at the moment. Andrew Garfield is playing the main role. Hopefully it won't be as cringe-worthy as the Toby Maguire lot.

there's a reboot of the Spiderman franchise in the works at the moment. Andrew Garfield is playing the main role. Hopefully it won't be as cringe-worthy as the Toby Maguire lot.

Yeah that's what I was referring to as Spider-Man 4, I'm a simple creature and numbers are easier to remember than each movie having a different title - I couldn't even begin to name the Batman movie chronology for example.

Yeah I've quite liked Garfield in everything I've seen him in (or at least that I can remember seeing him in)

Marc Webb is in the hot seat who did 500 Days of Summer, which I fucking love, not sure how he'll handle spidey but I have fucking high expectations. Spider-Man is awesome.

xx

Have you seen Rachel Getting Married? That was a bit different for Hathaway, and she was excellent in it so I can see her managing Catwoman. lot.

I haven't but you're the third person I've seen mention it since I made that post!

I thought the first two Spiderman films were generally very highly thought of and rated as some of the best comic book movies out there by comic book fans.

On that topic, the Spiderman reboot if fucking pointless. The previous franchise has only just finished!

Still hoping to see Nolan's take on The Riddler or The Penguin at some point. Apparently he's signed up to reboot Superman after Dark Knight Rises, so may be a while until we get a 4th Batman film. Oh, imagine though if Superman pops up in this film as a little teaser. That would give me the jizz.

Thought this too, but just read in SFX that he's handed over to Zack Snyder.