aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

that is indeed incredible. Who did the speed logo again? Homemade is bestmade.

Fuck that! Mass produced cards are the best way to express sentiments from one to another!

Awesome card, though.

I forgot you had a vested interest in the greetings card industry. I'd love to hear some of the market parlance. E.g.'just got a fresh shipment of Little Britain 25ths'

Tends to be we discuss it in codes first. I.e, an average sized card would be a code 50, a large novelty one a code 150. We deal in gross's, and the cards aren't bracketed by individual brand but primarily by a larger category, i.e Sympathy, female trad, male cute, across the miles, juvenile cute christmas, year cards etc. Little Britain cards would be Adult Birthday Humorous (and whatever age) in general, although it seems that Simpsons and Disney cards are referred to by their brand names and by and large, and them only (I don't know why).

Was that as interesting as you'd hoped?

it's not as good as I remembered it. Still watchable but not great.

I remember it being awesome so I'm sure it will be disappointing.

I also remember absolutely loving Eerie Indiana The Other Dimension, which you can't get on DVD. Looking at Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension, on wiki, I was very surprised to find it didn't start showing until I was 18. So much for childhood memories, I was legally an adult when I was watching it.