aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Knowing that this is happening:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/aug/14/insane-clown-posse-fbi-juggalos?newsfeed=true

Is really, really ace.

The quote ""We're not attacking the FBI, but they got this wrong," wrote Violent J," totally kills me

VIOLENT J!

Further reading for you: http://www.avclub.com/articles/strange-times-at-the-2012-gathering-of-the-juggalo,83814/

While walking somewhere near Times Square, I was stopped by a DJ/rapper selling his CD. His banter was ace and then came "is this your girlfriend? Damn shes a hottie. Come here darling give me some love. Don't worry, touching me won't turn you black. Lets get a picture. YO MUM!! HEY TAKE A PICTURE MUM!! Hey bro, lets scare your mum...on the count of 3, shout 'niggers!'".

Jesus.

• Upvote 5

While walking somewhere near Times Square, I was stopped by a DJ/rapper selling his CD. His banter was ace and then came "is this your girlfriend? Damn shes a hottie. Come here darling give me some love. Don't worry, touching me won't turn you black. Lets get a picture. YO MUM!! HEY TAKE A PICTURE MUM!! Hey bro, lets scare your mum...on the count of 3, shout 'niggers!'".

Jesus.

That's incredible. That guy sounds like a total riot.

Jesus.

Did you buy the CD?