aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Last night was pretty funny at the Garage opening. My friend had the chat-up line "Do you want to come back to mine and see my meat hooks?"

When that failed a couple of times he just started pointing at girls and saying "you and me, how about it?"

I got my gf to say yes and they danced and my gf told him she was my gf and it was a good fun prank.

Also, some guy was pissing with his trousers around his ankles.

Last night was pretty funny at the Garage opening. My friend had the chat-up line "Do you want to come back to mine and see my meat hooks?"

When that failed a couple of times he just started pointing at girls and saying "you and me, how about it?"

I got my gf to say yes and they danced and my gf told him she was my gf and it was a good fun prank.

Also, some guy was pissing with his trousers around his ankles.

"Prank". I'd watch what happens between those two now.

The feeling I get from winding up the two hardcore PC gamers at my work. I like to pretend I'm completely ignorant and say things about how there's no point in playing games on a PC when you can just buy a games console. My most recent thing is to constantly update them on how soon FIFA '13 is coming out. They always take the bait. I've never seen two people get so animated about a topic, particularly one so meaningless. I think they think I'm a moron, but it gives me great pleasure, and passes the mundane lunch times (particularly because all they speak about is graphics cards and frame rates).

• Upvote 4