aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

We had a Magician at our wedding.

I can't stress how amazing that was. He did close-up magic while we were having our photos taken, then when the band were having their rest, he did a cabaret show.

A friend of mine had a magician as well. It was a bit strange, he kept making rude balloon animals. But something a bit different to keep people entertained while the photos are being done. Personally I'd just go with a neverending rollout of canapes and booze.

He was doing magic at the Treetops when I was up for my mates wedding, fucking ruined a good meal with his crap. Seriously, Friday night in the restaurant and you had this guy pissing about, wish he had gone to the Rangers Supporters club meeting, may have made them disappear to D3 quicker.

My mate that was getting married is a magician, his best man is a magician and about 5 of the guests were magicians, made the wait between the ceremony/meal/disco a bit more entertaining.

• Upvote 1

In Banchory? Which pub were you in? I watched the first hour at home, second in the douglas and then finished the night in the stag. Barely had to talk to anyone due to there some good entertainment on the telly and a dogshite band on. Ace-ic.

By the way, G+T man, hangover free!

We started in the stag then went to the douglas before the band started. Left the douglas when the athlete's parade was happening to head home for the cauldron lighting and some ill advised whisky.

The Olympic Ceremony was aceiic. Shit tonne of folk complaining it was shit is not ace-ic. The fact that they are completely fucking wrong is ace-ic.

I must just be friends with miserable hipster cunts on Facebook. I had someone call Mr Bean "a useless tit" and that they hoped David Beckham's speedboat "crashes and sinks".

How can any living and breathing human dislike DAVID BECKHAM DRIVING A SPEEDBOAT?

_61865679_mmolybeckham.jpg

article-2180093-143FF670000005DC-550_634x341.jpg