aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

This. Scumbags like these two cunts are all over Dublin, more so than any other city I've ever been to, they're forever starting fights at random, mugging people, robbing shops, shit like that, make the place genuinely scary to walk around at night - and during the day sometimes. They're so fucking aggressive and right in your face. In this video they to tried to start a fight with the the two guys in the shorts...

what on earth made them think that would be a good idea? they look like they're fucking huge. stupid jakey fucks.

what on earth made them think that would be a good idea? they look like they're fucking huge. stupid jakey fucks.

Fuck knows. Idiots. I love how after being beaten senseless he's reduced to throwing a sandwich at them and brandishing an umbrella. The fucking junkie in the background is just as bad. AH LEAVE I' FOOKIN' OUUU'! AH HE-AR!

That video is unclear, but I thought it was the two huge guys in shorts who were starting that fracas?

Also. I don't understand why it is ace.

No it was the junkies who started it, it's been all over the local papers and forums and shit. Seemingly the Polish guys gave them ample opportunity to walk away and they didn't. And it's ace-ic for that very reason. Much like those two neds in Wales who got beat up by a bunch of cage fighters n drag.

• Upvote 1

334246_400116270045479_1754523868_o.jpg

Chris Dodge posted this pic on facebook saying

So, I just finished playing "Sick-O" and about a dozen other related songs with these guys. What do you think?

Pretty sure that's Joe Denunzio and Matt Domino from Infest, Sick-O is an Infest song, which could mean a fucking Infest reunion.

Holy suck a fucking fuck.

Those massive Polish guys don't really seem like a GREAT BUNCH OF LADS either though. They punted the lad right in the face whilst he was on the ground. even if the guy is a tosser, it's still a bit too far.

Throw the lot of them in jail.

I disagree, scum like that deserve to be battered into a fucking coma. Seriously kicked in. Nothing I would do myself but I don't feel sorry for them, they should be hospitalised.

Those massive Polish guys don't really seem like a GREAT BUNCH OF LADS either though. They punted the lad right in the face whilst he was on the ground. even if the guy is a tosser, it's still a bit too far.

Throw the lot of them in jail.

Gay.

The two jackies clearly started things off, and seeing them get taught a lesson is ace-ic.

I disagree, scum like that deserve to be battered into a fucking coma. Seriously kicked in. Nothing I would do myself but I don't feel sorry for them, they should be hospitalised.

The big Polish guys apparently gave them plenty of time to walk away, according to Lucky. They didn't, so they put them both on their arse. I think that was enough. A running kick to the face of the dickhead on the floor, in my opinion, makes the Polish guy as bad as the cunt who allegedly started the fight.

There's self defence and making a stand, and then there's being an equally massive thug. I genuinely don't see how one person comes across any better than the other in that video personally.

• Upvote 3

The big Polish guys apparently gave them plenty of time to walk away, according to Lucky. They didn't, so they put them both on their arse. I think that was enough. A running kick to the face of the dickhead on the floor, in my opinion, makes the Polish guy as bad as the cunt who allegedly started the fight.

There's self defence and making a stand, and then there's being an equally massive thug. I genuinely don't see how one person comes across any better than the other in that video personally.

Nah, i would've made sure the cunt couldn't've got away and called the Police saying that i'd been assaulted and used appropriate force to protect myself and detain the culprit.

Nah, i would've made sure the cunt couldn't've got away and called the Police saying that i'd been assaulted and used appropriate force to protect myself and detain the culprit.

To me, that is much more rational than kicking some floored guy in the head and strolling off. You're doing something about it and seeking justice through the proper channels, and appropriate force to detain the offender until the Police arrive is probably deemed quite acceptable. I reckon if the Polish guys claimed it was Self Defence and the Police saw this particular video as evidence, I don't think that huge punt to the head could ever be defined as Self Defence. I certainly wouldn't describe it as appropriate force.

• Upvote 1

I kinda agree with Soda. If they had smacked me, different story. But from what it sounds like, they were just being cunts. Knock them on their arse then be done with it.

There was a Dross song about a similar situation I was in. But I never even had to hit the guy, just moved out his way and watch him fall on his face when he tried to swing at me. I even helped him up both times and said "go on. on your way."

I kinda agree with Soda. If they had smacked me, different story. But from what it sounds like, they were just being cunts. Knock them on their arse then be done with it.

There was a Dross song about a similar situation I was in. But I never even had to hit the guy, just moved out his way and watch him fall on his face when he tried to swing at me. I even helped him up both times and said "go on. on your way."

Leave your foam mallet at home?

• Upvote 2

Promotion and more money.

Where's that p diddy gif?

How the fuck did you get promoted?! Literally all you do (according to you) is take bathroom breaks and play on your phone. How many texts was it you ran up in one month? Averaged out at like 10 an hour did it not? Incredible.

I'm actually pretty ace at my job. I had time to do those things because work was slow and Apparently in the last few months I've made amazing progress and I just went ahead and asked for it.

Oh, well congratulations.