aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Amazon being total ballers.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for the missus' birthday totalling £100+. Came home from work last week and noticed the postman had just left the parcel on the door step. Since I live on the ground floor, and I get alot of foot traffic, I wasn't so keen on that. I emailed Amazon and said something along the lines of "I'm not complaining as such, but Royal Mail just left the parcel on my step on the ground in an unsecured block of flats with no signature. Just thought I'd make you aware, as it's a recipe for missing parcels". They emailed back pretty much saying "Sorry that Royal Mail are dicks. Here, have ALL YOUR MONEY BACK AND KEEP THE GOODS as a token of our ridiculous customer service.

Free stuff.

• Upvote 6

I had a similar experience with Amazon after they sent me two copies of the same book. I wasn't charged for two books and when I emailed them to say 'look you've sent me two books instead of one', I got an email in return stating that they were very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the whole affair and gave me a full refund and let me keep the two books. Mental customer service.

Amazon being total ballers.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for the missus' birthday totalling £100+. Came home from work last week and noticed the postman had just left the parcel on the door step. Since I live on the ground floor, and I get alot of foot traffic, I wasn't so keen on that. I emailed Amazon and said something along the lines of "I'm not complaining as such, but Royal Mail just left the parcel on my step on the ground in an unsecured block of flats with no signature. Just thought I'd make you aware, as it's a recipe for missing parcels". They emailed back pretty much saying "Sorry that Royal Mail are dicks. Here, have ALL YOUR MONEY BACK AND KEEP THE GOODS as a token of our ridiculous customer service.

Free stuff.

What are you going to spend yr free money on?

This. Scumbags like these two cunts are all over Dublin, more so than any other city I've ever been to, they're forever starting fights at random, mugging people, robbing shops, shit like that, make the place genuinely scary to walk around at night - and during the day sometimes. They're so fucking aggressive and right in your face. In this video they to tried to start a fight with the the two guys in the shorts...