aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I dunno if this is really ace-ic, but it's an impressive disregard for their arteries... I've now seen, on a number of occasions, one of the cleaners at work order a bacon sandwich for breakfast. This is no ordinary bacon sandwich. It's bacon in between two toasted, buttered rowies.

• Upvote 1

I dunno if this is really ace-ic, but it's an impressive disregard for their arteries... I've now seen, on a number of occasions, one of the cleaners at work order a bacon sandwich for breakfast. This is no ordinary bacon sandwich. It's bacon in between two toasted, buttered rowies.

Christ almighty. That's imminent death in one delicious salty sandwich.

I think I'd need to go back to bed and sleep that off. I'm sticking to bagels and coco pops.

After a long journey..... (up for 26 hours approx) we're home at last... phew !!

must thank ALL our Canadian buddies for making it such a wonderful time for us !

We enjoyed it so much, and miss you all already !

As a firm memory of our Canada trip.... I can quote.....

Mosquitos, Tim Hortons, Blazing Sun, Mosquitos, Native Cigarettes, Wendy's, Mosquitos, Beer, Canada's Wonderland, Playing the guitars, Mosquitos, the barbeques, the fish fry, Mosquitos, Sun blistered legs, Family reunions ..... and DID I mention those sodding Mosquitos...LOL

I need a rest now to recover...............

• Upvote 2

You went to Canada and didn't Ren mention hockey. I know it's summer but Jesus. That's like going to France and not eating a garlic onion baguette while smoking a Gauloise with an artist.

yea, guilty, I did miss that out .....

but I did go watch my nephew and his team play "Ball Hockey" (played by kids with a small ball on an unfrozen ice-rink in the summer) & "Soccer" (which is played very strangely by teams of Canadian kids ... they just hoof it all the time, no-one seems to play possession, they seem not to understand playing advantage, and 4 to 5 subs are exchanged every few minutes ?)

Canada aye!